Some people are never satisfied lol...if it's too much for you don't get it. I'm super excited about it!! I refuse to leave Verizon until everyone else catches up. I travel far to much for spotty coverage. Plus I get a nice little discount for having FiOS too so I'm content with them
    Yeah, I can't leave Big Red either. I go to far too many place in Michigan where no one else has coverage despite what the coverage maps says. I may do it to future proof because my kids will be getting devices in the near future. Their growing up too fast.
    blaine07 and nikkisharif like this.
    02-12-2017 06:41 PM
    Truck, it'd be $80+$45+$45 and your device payment plan.
    02-12-2017 06:43 PM
    AT&T and Verizon are neck and neck, one does better in the country and the other better in the city, I can't remember which. T-Mobile is breathing down their necks too, I work in some out of the way places and haven't had an issue with T-Mobile. Sprint is the only one lagging having to fix their WiMAX hiccup.
    I live in the city and travel to the country often with no issues. I had Sprint, which is why I'm with Verizon now lol. My mom and daughter have t-mobile and it's bad in Northeast Ohio (city) where they are. My old work device use to be AT&T and it worked well everywhere except inside the hospitals. I'm a medical professional so that's really important to me. Verizon definitely isn't perfect but it's the only one that's consistent when/where I need it to be.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    02-12-2017 06:43 PM
    Truck, it'd be $80+$45+$45 and your device payment plan.
    No, $80+$50+$30+$10
    02-12-2017 06:44 PM
    I live in the city and travel to the country often with no issues. I had Sprint, which is why I'm with Verizon now lol. My mom and daughter have t-mobile and it's bad in Northeast Ohio (city) where they are. My old work device use to be AT&T and it worked well everywhere except inside the hospitals. I'm a medical professional so that's really important to me. Verizon definitely isn't perfect but it's the only one that's consistent when/where I need it to be.
    That's the fun of multiple providers isn't it? It's amazing how many people live or work in an area where only one provider is really an option.
    nikkisharif and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    02-12-2017 06:45 PM
    Yeah, I can't leave Big Red either. I go to far too many place in Michigan where no one else has coverage despite what the coverage maps says. I may do it to future proof because my kids will be getting devices in the near future. Their growing up too fast.
    That makes a lot of sense. Mine are grown so they've been getting kicked off the plan one by one
    blaine07 and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    02-12-2017 06:45 PM
    That makes a lot of sense. Mine are grown so they've been getting kicked off the plan one by one
    If only I could kick myself off my plan. We'd be good.
    02-12-2017 06:46 PM
    That's the fun of multiple providers isn't it? It's amazing how many people live or work in an area where only one provider is really an option.
    It's crazy!!! In a perfect world they'd all hold hands and sing kumbaya so we can have perfect coverage
    02-12-2017 06:47 PM
    If only I could kick myself off my plan. We'd be good.
    Right
    02-12-2017 06:48 PM
    AT&T and Verizon are neck and neck, one does better in the country and the other better in the city, I can't remember which. T-Mobile is breathing down their necks too, I work in some out of the way places and haven't had an issue with T-Mobile. Sprint is the only one lagging having to fix their WiMAX hiccup.
    Here in Michigan it seems like all the carriers (except sprint) are good in the cities and southern lower Michigan, but north of 96 it's Verizon that's the best. I've been too many places in Northern Mich where I'm the only one with a signal to ever leave. Plus at my house, in the country near Ann Arbor, so certainly not the boonies, Verizon is the only one with a signal. It's like a donut hole about half a mile in diameter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    02-12-2017 06:50 PM
    Verizon owns Montana. AT&T has caught up in recent years, but best coverage is still Verizon. I get better service with Verizon when I travel too. If I get put on orders an unlimited plan is going to be the bomb because the building with wifi in it will be a walk with where I'll be staying
    nikkisharif and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    02-12-2017 07:05 PM

Verizon killing it tonight.
    nikkisharif and diggity like this.
    02-12-2017 07:07 PM
    Pretty much what I've been seeing in sw Oklahoma lately too. It's been faster than my home internet.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-12-2017 07:18 PM
    So...has anyone figured out the actual math? I really want this, but don't want to pay more.
    02-12-2017 07:36 PM
    No corporate discount on the unlimited plan
    02-12-2017 07:37 PM
    No corporate discount on the unlimited plan
    Says?
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-12-2017 07:48 PM
    $45 a line is expensive especially on top of a device payment plan. As much as I'd love to have unlimited data this is a bit too rich for my blood. Plus that possible throttle @ 22GB scares me.
    I pay $40 per line now. Sounds like only a $5 per line increase.
    02-12-2017 08:29 PM
    Says?
    I have a friend who manages a Verizon corporate store and it won't honor corporate discounts right now. Only the military
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    02-12-2017 08:48 PM
    I have a friend who manages a Verizon corporate store and it won't honor corporate discounts right now. Only the military
    Seems legit
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    02-12-2017 08:50 PM
    I have the XL with rollover I pay 88 and that is with my corporate discount and the other lines I have would be going up on the new plan. I think I am better off staying on my current plan, but it is good to see unlimited is making a comeback. My phone mo charge and my tablet and jetpak mo charge would increase. Not worth it to me and to not get corporate discount on it as well.
    02-12-2017 08:53 PM
    $45 a line is expensive especially on top of a device payment plan. As much as I'd love to have unlimited data this is a bit too rich for my blood. Plus that possible throttle @ 22GB scares me.
    Every carrier does it. Typically its per user although I'm not sure how Verizon will implement it. It's during times to network congestion. I personally wouldn't be too worried about it.

$180 for a family of 4 seems reasonable to me. I'm currently on Verizon and I plan on switching over to this just for the peace of mind of not having to worry and manage the other users on my account. I'm pretty excited about this.
    02-12-2017 09:06 PM
    If you hit the remove ads button they will go away for free.
    02-12-2017 09:11 PM
    Wylie is in then.
    02-12-2017 09:12 PM
    If you hit the remove ads button they will go away for free.
    02-12-2017 09:13 PM
    Wylie is in then.
    Nope. Military discount is 15%. My work discount is 22%
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    02-12-2017 09:14 PM
563 12345 ...