I have to stay on the porch this go round. ....I'm not sure if I will ever be able to catch up with Nikki ...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4c5c7a7d2b.jpg
    What's the battery app? I can't seem to find it.
    04-07-2017 10:09 AM
    What's the battery app? I can't seem to find it.
    Widget - Add Custom Widgets to Notification Center (Today View) by WayDC
    https://appsto.re/us/pAXd2.i
    04-07-2017 10:10 AM
    Widget - Add Custom Widgets to Notification Center (Today View) by WayDC
    https://appsto.re/us/pAXd2.i
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...31f60f1743.jpg
    Thanks!
    blaine07 likes this.
    04-07-2017 10:12 AM
    Thanks!
    No problem . Enjoy
    04-07-2017 10:15 AM
    Not sure what's going on with this one. She's sure taking advantage of unlimited. LOL
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...03860361d3.jpg
    Dang now that is some usage haha :P. I am not even near that yet.

I am the one on top. 10 days left in cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon Brings Back Unlimited Data, what are you going to do with it all?-screenshot_2017-04-07-11-45-45.png  
    04-07-2017 10:48 AM
    Not sure what's going on with this one. She's sure taking advantage of unlimited. LOL
    Good lord!
    Yea Verizon is going to be shutting this unlimited thing down as soon as they can.
    04-07-2017 11:58 AM
    You'd think so but I come close. I use WiFi at home on my phone and laptop. My family also uses it to stream Netflix. Plus, I buy all of my games digitally so you figure that's now approximately 40 GB per game plus any necessary updates. It goes a lot quicker in today's digital world. I generally stay just under though but I do have to say Comcast should be offering any customer that has both internet and cable television unlimited data. It's just another decision that makes Comcast look worse - caps with ridiculously high prices.

No big deal though... MetroNet is now running wire in my neighborhood and they're 1Gbps internet with no cap instead of Comcast 105Mbps with a 1TB cap. Gotta love full fiber competition.
    This is 5ghz in my living room. Finally remembered to post a test haha.

Edit - Not sure why Tapatalk is making the image crap quality though :/. Going to just post a drive link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5o...w?usp=drivesdk
    04-09-2017 02:41 PM
    I'd like to point out that I have been "de-prioritized." But in reality, they've throttled me for a week now. I hit 22GB and my speeds have been cut back to 0.8 Mbps. I'm raging over here. There aren't even 20,000 people in the county and I'm being throttled like crazy. Speeds haven't increased a single time.
    04-15-2017 08:47 AM
    I'd like to point out that I have been "de-prioritized." But in reality, they've throttled me for a week now. I hit 22GB and my speeds have been cut back to 0.8 Mbps. I'm raging over here. There aren't even 20,000 people in the county and I'm being throttled like crazy. Speeds haven't increased a single time.
    WOW, really. I was downtown Atlanta where the bridge collapsed in all that traffic and everyone was using there phones and I didn't have any speed issues. With somewhere around 250,000 motorists being diverted and sitting in traffic and not one problem.
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble with speed, maybe the towers in your area are limited.
    04-15-2017 09:03 AM
    Cycle resets tomorrow. I am happy with what I get .
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon Brings Back Unlimited Data, what are you going to do with it all?-vzw42017.png  
    04-15-2017 10:37 PM
    Cycle resets tomorrow. I am happy with what I get .
    How'd you manage that much data?
    04-16-2017 08:42 AM
    How'd you manage that much data?
    Live HD video streaming while at work.
    04-16-2017 10:59 AM
    Live HD video streaming while at work.
    Nice. I'm considering trying to buy the old unlimited plan online with no throttling.
    blaine07 likes this.
    04-16-2017 11:07 AM
    Nice. I'm considering trying to buy the old unlimited plan online with no throttling.
    I wouldn't. It's really a 200 GB plan that can be lowered at any time.
    04-16-2017 11:19 AM
    That doesn't sound right. You may have a different issue. I would contact Verizon support and see what they say.
    blaine07 likes this.
    04-16-2017 11:32 AM
    I wouldn't. It's really a 200 GB plan that can be lowered at any time.
    That's what I'm hearing, plus I'd be afraid they'd force me off of it because they won't offer it anymore
    04-16-2017 12:46 PM
    That's what I'm hearing, plus I'd be afraid they'd force me off of it because they won't offer it anymore
    Yep.
    04-16-2017 01:15 PM
    I have to stay on the porch this go round. ....I'm not sure if I will ever be able to catch up with Nikki ...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4c5c7a7d2b.jpg
    You gotta try harder

I say why not take advantage....its unlimited🤷🏾*♀️

Here's my usage Not too shabby

That's crazy!!! I'm wondering if they're doing work on the tower or something. I use a ton all the time in Boston & have never had an issue.

It's not throttling & I haven't experienced it at all. Not sure if it would even be noticeable. I think the new plan is good
    TwitchyPuppy and Spencerdl like this.
    04-16-2017 01:42 PM
    You gotta try harder

I say why not take advantage....its unlimited🤷🏾*♀️

Here's my usage Not too shabby
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...59f78d889c.jpg

That's crazy!!! I'm wondering if they're doing work on the tower or something. I use a ton all the time in Boston & have never had an issue.

It's not throttling & I haven't experienced it at all. Not sure if it would even be noticeable. I think the new plan is good
    Exactly, but I think they were referring to the old unlimited plan before throttling. I never had that. By the time I got my first smartphone, they no longer offered it. It made me mad because my cousin had managed to get grandfathered in. LOL
    04-16-2017 01:53 PM
    I agree, except for the 10GB cap on using your phone as a hotspot.
    04-16-2017 02:04 PM
    Exactly, but I think they were referring to the old unlimited plan before throttling. I never had that. By the time I got my first smartphone, they no longer offered it. It made me mad because my cousin had managed to get grandfathered in. LOL
    Gotcha...that was during my Sprint days lol

I agree, except for the 10GB cap on using your phone as a hotspot.
    Have you tried going over it? I haven't been capped lol
    04-16-2017 02:09 PM
    Have you tried going over it? I haven't been capped lol
    Not since I left Verizon. It's not often that I use my phone as a hotspot, but when I do I use a lot more than 10GB. I have coworkers who've been "deprioritized" and I'm told it's unbearable.
    04-16-2017 02:26 PM
    Not since I left Verizon. It's not often that I use my phone as a hotspot, but when I do I use a lot more than 10GB. I have coworkers who've been "deprioritized" and I'm told it's unbearable.
    I don't use mine often either but I've been using it just to see when/if the deprioritize me. Hopefully that doesn't happen to me. Things have been very good here🤞🏾 I'm also wondering if they don't deprioritize as much in a large metro area like the do in a less populated place. Where are your coworkers located? The poster in this thread said they're in a small county.
    04-16-2017 03:12 PM
    I don't use mine often either but I've been using it just to see when/if the deprioritize me. Hopefully that doesn't happen to me. Things have been very good here🤞🏾 I'm also wondering if they don't deprioritize as much in a large metro area like the do in a less populated place. Where are your coworkers located? The poster in this thread said they're in a small county.
    They're located between Annapolis and Baltimore, so that could be why they're deprioritized. I will be using my phone in the same general area, and that's why I was trying to find the old unlimited data plan. Just out of curiosity where are you located that you've not been deprioritized?
    04-16-2017 04:20 PM
    They're located between Annapolis and Baltimore, so that could be why they're deprioritized. I will be using my phone in the same general area, and that's why I was trying to find the old unlimited data plan. Just out of curiosity where are you located that you've not been deprioritized?
    I think you mean prioritized. It's not the same as throttling.
    04-16-2017 05:18 PM
563 ... 20212223