New Verizon Customer

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Basically Sprint pissed me off and my wife and I were already fed up with their coverage. So I switched us to Verizon. Activating my 6S on a line for my wife and got the 7 Plus preordered for me. Hopefully my experience with Verizon is better than with Sprint.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Basically Sprint pissed me off and my wife and I were already fed up with their coverage. So I switched us to Verizon. Activating my 6S on a line for my wife and got the 7 Plus preordered for me. Hopefully my experience with Verizon is better than with Sprint.

I went from sprint to VZW about 2 or so years ago. Been much happier with their service. Hope it's a good fit for you.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Good luck man, I made the switch from uscellular and it was a horrible experience. They lost my phones that I sent in for a month. Then kept declining the end of bill information for another 2 months. Was a big headache. Just from me making the the switch to them spent over 1500 Smh. But hope it all goes smooth for you. Enjoy your new device when you recieve it!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Good luck man, I made the switch from uscellular and it was a horrible experience. They lost my phones that I sent in for a month. Then kept declining the end of bill information for another 2 months. Was a big headache. Just from me making the the switch to them spent over 1500 Smh. But hope it all goes smooth for you. Enjoy your new device when you recieve it!

Geeze. Fingers crossed I avoid that. Fortunately I already had my iPad Pro through them so hopefully the switching pains will be minimal.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Great man, hope it works out for you. I know you will see a change in service and internet speed.

I hope so! My Verizon iPad screams laps around my sprint phone. Just will now have to be diligent in managing my data since I'm moving away from unlimited.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
VZW leaves some things to be desired from a customer experience perspective but their network is great. Overall I'm satisfied.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been with Verizon for eleven years. They're service is so superior to Sprint. Also, like the new plans with no overages and carry over data.

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I've been with Verizon for eleven years. They're service is so superior to Sprint. Also, like the new plans with no overages and carry over data.

THIS!!!! I have had T-Mobile, Sprint and now I'm with Verizon and have been for 7 years and no issues. Everyone says how they are so expensive & I agree they do seem to be a bit pricier than others, but the coverage, at least for me, is superior. And with the new plans & carry over data, I don't even miss my unlimited plan! I always have over 10GB every month due to carry over which is more than enough for me LOL

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have only been with Verizon. I was with them when they were known as Airtouch. I also sold Verizon for 5 yrs. It is a very good company. And there are good store reps and not so good store reps. Customer care is awesome. I am very happy with Verizon. It is the best coverage and you get what you pay for. I am fortunate to have a company corporate discount, but would still be with them if I didn't. I have never had a bad exp with customer care, a rep in a store yes, but for the most part, has been great. One thing about Verizon, they take very seriously about bad customer service and rudeness.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I've been with VZW for as long as I remember. I had Nextel for years then they got bought out and merged with Sprint and it started to crap out once it was fully Sprint. I left after my contract was up and went to VZW. Couldn't be happier.

Their customer service is terrible but that's many carriers. As long as nothing is wrong, I'm happy with VZW service.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I also was with sprint for about 7 years until I got pissed off with the paying for late service and it was nowhere around me to be used. Then there was a big to do when I was trying to pre-order the iPhone 6. Well I can say this is my second time with VZW. First time they didn't have any service at all in my area. I had a big todo with VZW last may when I sent my phones in for trade, they were lost and were found months later. But as Robert said use the webchat, it's quick and easy compared to calling in they'll have you bouncing all around th rough different departments sometimes before you get an answer.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Went from Sprint to VZW about 5yrs ago & couldn't be happier. The service is amazing & that's a huge deal for me. I go to some "interesting" (weird & scary) places sometimes so working service is key.

IphoneGuy925

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Ive had Verizon for more than 6 years. Been more than happy with them and the coverage is great no matter where i seem to be. They've slways given my wife an I excellent customer support. You'll be MUCH happier with Verizon.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I switched from Sprint to Verizon approx 6 years ago and couldn't be happier. Regardless of what the commercials advertise for other carriers, Verizon coverage is better for the areas I travel. They are a little more expensive, but as the saying goes..."You get what you pay for". Good Luck.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Sprint is pretty awful in my opinion. I was with them and their customer service was ehhh but mainly the network was just awful.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox