Verizon Cloud Help

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I wanted to use Verizon Cloud to back up my photos on my ipad so I can delete some since I am out of space. I set it up and backed up photos, but why did it only back up a few of my several hundred pics? Got plenty of storage room left on the Verizon Cloud. What can I do to get them all backed up? I was even gonna try using Shoebox or Dropbox but those don't back them all either. I must be missing something...

SandersJC1964

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, I wanted to use Verizon Cloud to back up my photos on my ipad so I can delete some since I am out of space. I set it up and backed up photos, but why did it only back up a few of my several hundred pics? Got plenty of storage room left on the Verizon Cloud. What can I do to get them all backed up? I was even gonna try using Shoebox or Dropbox but those don't back them all either. I must be missing something...

SandersJC1964

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Make sure that they are actually stored on your device and not just showing up in iCloud. VZ Cloud will only back up locally stored media.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I decided not to use it. Had issues with Dropbox, but I did have easy success with Amazon photos/cloud apps. So I have some room now. Thanks so much. 16 GB doesn't hold too much these days. Wish I had went with the 32 when I got my Air.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro