Verizon wireless unlimited data plan

miket222

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Yes, it's 480 p....but on the small size of the phone its next to impossible for me to tell the difference....and the price is a lot less that VZW. I pay 120 a month for 4 lines with 10 GB data each. I don't watch that many movies anyway....I stream more music from Apple Music, no data use for that at all either....

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it's 480 p....but on the small size of the phone its next to impossible for me to tell the difference....and the price is a lot less that VZW. I pay 120 a month for 4 lines with 10 GB data each. I don't watch that many movies anyway....I stream more music from Apple Music, no data use for that at all either....
I cast to tv so need 1080p

coldRooster

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
But still no subsidized phones right? Iphone 6splus 64 gb prohibitively expensive.

BTW - I have another thread but you would know - can I take a tmobile iphone to vzw? What is Asurion deductible for iphone 6splus? Thanks.

I believe you can take the T-Mobile phone to VZW. If you call our customer service and talk to our Tier 2 Techs they'll give you a definitive yes or no. And the Asurion deductible is $200

RichardJTesla

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Verizon is losing money on the unlimited plans so of course they would stop offering subsidized phones. Second $50 for unlimited on Verizon network without throttling is still a steal. They are still losing money. Also for iPhone users you can now get the new iPhone every year, so on the device payment program you are paying half the retail cost and then you can upgrade.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Verizon is losing money on the unlimited plans so of course they would stop offering subsidized phones. Second $50 for unlimited on Verizon network without throttling is still a steal. They are still losing money. Also for iPhone users you can now get the new iPhone every year, so on the device payment program you are paying half the retail cost and then you can upgrade.

But you can't keep your old phone. That matters for many who like to keep the previous phone as back up. I'm not in such a hurry to upgrade each year. I'd rather pay the entire amount over 24 months and keep the phone.

michaeljdewilde

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
But you can't keep your old phone. That matters for many who like to keep the previous phone as back up. I'm not in such a hurry to upgrade each year. I'd rather pay the entire amount over 24 months and keep the phone.

Just get the device protection plan,and then you won't need to worry about a back up device. Plus on the upside should you need to use insurance you'll replace it with a like quality device as opposed to using a back up and having to step down to an older lower quality device....

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Just get the device protection plan,and then you won't need to worry about a back up device. Plus on the upside should you need to use insurance you'll replace it with a like quality device as opposed to using a back up and having to step down to an older lower quality device....

IDK about you, but spending $10 a month or whatever it was for insurance PLUS having a huge deductible was a waste for me. iPhones are cheaper buying one off Amazon when you factor the cost of the insurance plus the deductible.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have never had to file a claim and I can understand what is being charged if something were to happen but it beats paying retail and the insurance replacement is usually a good device. You don't know what you are getting from a website. Like having ins on car, expensive to replace. I like knowing I have the protection. Smartphones are expensive . I never carried ins until I began using Blackberry back in the day. And if your device is stolen, you will have a replacement within 24 hours.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2