Verizon Wireless, Online Purchase

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Which cellphone should i get with Verizon Wireless, Blackberry Z10, Samsung Galaxy S 3 or S 4, Samsung Galaxy Note II?

Pros

&

Cons

For all four phones.. Comments below please

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Being that I haven't owned any of the devices you've mentioned, all I can ask you are these questions: Which smartphone do YOU want? Have you physically handled each device, and if so, which one best suited YOU? Specs on all the mentioned devices are excellent, but don't mean a hill of beans if the device isn't suited for YOU. Know what I mean? Only you can answer that. ;)

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Being that I haven't owned any of the devices you've mentioned, all I can ask you are these questions: Which smartphone do YOU want? Have you physically handled each device, and if so, which one best suited YOU? Specs on all the mentioned devices are excellent, but don't mean a hill of beans if the device isn't suited for YOU. Know what I mean? Only you can answer that. ;)

I used the Z10 last month and pretty much I love it but I am debating on it also what will happen if I switch my cellphone number from Sprint to Verizon Wireless, do I have to give my iPhone 5 to Verizon Wireless?

Tapped out from my 5

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I used the Z10 last month and pretty much I love it but I am debating on it also what will happen if I switch my cellphone number from Sprint to Verizon Wireless, do I have to give my iPhone 5 to Verizon Wireless?

Tapped out from my 5

No, you should not have to give the iPhone to Verizon. You're simply porting over the phone number. Of course, I am *assuming* the Z10 will be used in lieu of the iPhone 5.
Excellent information about porting can be read via the link below:

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/portability-keeping-your-phone-number-when-changing-service-providers

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you telling me that I can keep my iPhone 5 as a back up phone?

Tapped out from my 5

It is my understanding that you are preparing to purchase a Blackberry Z10 from Verizon. You currently have an iPhone 5 and service with Sprint. If that is correct, you will simply go to Verizon and pay either full price or the subsidy price to get the Z10. In the process, you plan to port over your Sprint phone number to the new Z10. Right? Verizon will not ask or should not ask for your iPhone 5. Your iPhone 5 can still be used with Sprint if you opt to maintain its service. Of course, you will need a new phone number for it. If you plan on canceling your Sprint service, you can either use the iPhone 5 as an iPod or sell it. If I misunderstood your posts, I apologize in advance.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
It is my understanding that you are preparing to purchase a Blackberry Z10 from Verizon. Your currently have an iPhone 5 and service with Sprint. If that is correct, you will simply go to Verizon and pay either full price or the subsidy price to get the Z10. In the process, you plan to port over your Sprint phone number to the new Z10. Right? Verizon will not ask or should not ask for your iPhone 5. Your iPhone 5 can still be used with Sprint if you opt to maintain its service. Of course, you will need a new phone number for it. If you plan on canceling your Sprint service, you can either use the iPhone 5 as an iPod or sell it. If I misunderstood your posts, I apologize in advance.

I'm just gonna port my number over to Verizon Wireless, it's better to do it online instead of in the store by getting 2 year contract with Verizon.

Tapped out from my 5

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If the OP has in mind using any phone of any platform/manufacturer that was OEM'ed for Sprint on their new Verizon account - that ain't never gonna happen... even as a back-up device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods