After my contract ends what is stopping them from dropping my unlimited plan anyways? That is what is stopping me from buying at retail and use my upgrade that is coming in October. I would like to keep my unlimited plan.
    09-21-2012 09:20 PM
    After my contract ends what is stopping them from dropping my unlimited plan anyways? That is what is stopping me from buying at retail and use my upgrade that is coming in October. I would like to keep my unlimited plan.
    Good question. I have time until mine ends but am curious. If they drop it then I'm going to per paid or sprint
    09-22-2012 07:45 AM
    Some people say that if you upgrade on another line, you can keep your unlimited data.
    We have two available lines for upgrade - the primary line currently with a Blackberry and secondary line with an iP 4s. Both lines currenly have unlimted data from a veyr old family share plan.
    If we do the upgrade to iP 5 on the secondary line and then move it to the primary line, what happens to the data on the secondary line? Does it get pushed back to 2 gigs or stay unlimited?
    Thanks.
    09-22-2012 02:29 PM
    Some people say that if you upgrade on another line, you can keep your unlimited data.
    We have two available lines for upgrade - the primary line currently with a Blackberry and secondary line with an iP 4s. Both lines currenly have unlimted data from a veyr old family share plan.
    If we do the upgrade to iP 5 on the secondary line and then move it to the primary line, what happens to the data on the secondary line? Does it get pushed back to 2 gigs or stay unlimited?
    Thanks.
    If you upgrade any line with unlimited the line you agree to a new contract on loses unlimited
    09-22-2012 05:41 PM
    Good question. I have time until mine ends but am curious. If they drop it then I'm going to per paid or sprint
    Yeah if I'm going to lose it I rather pay 200 not 700 for the phone. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    09-22-2012 07:48 PM
    Finally got my iPhone 5 switched to my unlimited line!!!! This is gonna be trouble since all that usage came on 3G
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon Unlimited plans-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1348528591.120451.jpg  
    09-24-2012 07:17 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD