Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I found a onetime loop hole to keep my unlimited for iPhone 5 woo hoo lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Simple use someone else's upgrade besides yours .. You only loose your data if you sign a new contract for the line you want your unlimited data on ..

if my case my sis has a upgrade but she is already on a 2 gig for 30 plan not unlimited so me using her upgrade don't effect her data and I just add the new discounted phone to my number keeping my current unlimited data ..

Catch is if I ever use or anyone uses my upgrade re signing my contract I lose my data

But as you see it will only work so long unless I never use my upgrade and always use my sisters or someone else's causing them to lose there unlimited data

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Simple use someone else's upgrade besides yours .. You only loose your data if you sign a new contract for the line you want your unlimited data on ..

if my case my sis has a upgrade but she is already on a 2 gig for 30 plan not unlimited so me using her upgrade don't effect her data and I just add the new discounted phone to my number keeping my current unlimited data ..

Catch is if I ever use or anyone uses my upgrade re signing my contract I lose my data

But as you see it will only work so long unless I never use my upgrade and always use my sisters or someone else's causing them to lose there unlimited data

Doesn't this keep your sister from ever getting an upgrade herself?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't this keep your sister from ever getting an upgrade herself?

No she can use another upgrade on the account as long as it is not my line and she don't upgrade often I just actually got her a iPhone a couple months ago

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No she can use another upgrade on the account as long as it is not my line and she don't upgrade often I just actually got her a iPhone a couple months ago

Oh, that is good. At least you don't have to worry about losing your unlimited data plan. Btw, you bought her an iPhone? Sounds like your sister has a nice brother. :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I thought Verizon was doing away with their individual data plans, however, I am still seeing them here on their website.

c6e4c99b-a006-d323.jpg

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I thought Verizon was doing away with their individual data plans, however, I am still seeing them here on their website.

Click to view quoted image

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

I thought the same thing too initially when the share plan was introduced but I spoke with a number of Verizon's CS reps and they stated the individual data plans would stay intact...for now.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods