Verizon Text Message Problems?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
has anyone else noticed lately that when you send a text message through verizon people are getting your messages sometimes hours later? also i seem to always be getting the exclamation point and my messages are always failing to send

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Nope and i am a serious texter. Generally, if your getting exclamation points it could mean one of two things. 1. your message did not go through or 2. The person your texting does not have a text message plan. It sounds to me you have an issue with your device. I would call technical suppport as they can tell you difinitively what's going on.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
has anyone else noticed lately that when you send a text message through verizon people are getting your messages sometimes hours later? also i seem to always be getting the exclamation point and my messages are always failing to send

My girlfriend is on US Cellular and I'm on VZW. We are constantly having problems of her either not receiving my texts until hours later, or not at all...and we also have problems with her texts never making it to me.

I've chalked it up to her phone (its been nothing but problems BB Torch 9850/9860) and the US Cellular network...but maybe it is a VZW issue.

Its been on going for months and months usually a couple times a week we actually have the problem.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It's prob a bb issue or a VZW issue - I'm starting to think VZW because I text a friend of mine in Houston and she never gets half of them and she has a droid ... Have no problems with anyone else I text lol

Kbeanie

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes I have it's really aggravating!

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I definitely have been having those issues but I chalked it up to a phone problem but if other people have it as well might just be a Verizon issue itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Text messages and iMessages are being sent & received in a speedy manner in my section of the country and I, too, am on the Verizon network.

Just Me, D
(iPad)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Has it been confirmed by doing *228 fixes this as someone said before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dialing *228 and then selecting option 2 to update your roaming capabilities does appear to solve network related problems. It has for me in the past.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox