IPhone to VZW

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I don't think it will happen. They keep rolling out new iPhones, and they aren't going to any other carrier but AT&T it seems like...so I really wouldn't put money on an iPhone coming to verizon.

SurfStoked

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
I thought I read somewhere that VZW probably won't get an iPhone anytime soon; which I like because I'm not a fan of VZW

You obviously dont live in Southern California. ATT's service SUCKS here and Verizon's is amazing lol. Btw I read that when all of the carriers switch to the 4G network its possible the iPhone could go to Verizon.

onthelowlow

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Iphone Coming To Verizon In 2009-Oh Yeah it's True

Hello everyone! Just received the news and confirmation that alot of us have been looking for and speculating on. Is the Iphone coming to Verizon? Well the answer is a resounding yes. I know that there are alot of you thinking this person has only 1 post but I had to register this morning under a new name as this information was to good to keep to my self.

Well I along with about 20 other Verizon employees of differing status in the company have received actual confirmation the the Iphone will indeed be coming to Verizon guaranteed in 2009. They have actually been working on this for about 8-9 months and Apple has hired about 20 EV-DO , CDMA executives over the last several months. Everyone within the company is very excited that this deal has been solidified. Also there were a few questions allowed during the meeting, the most important being was if the Iphone would be a mirror image of what is on AT&T it will be for the most part except that Verizon will be receiving the Iphone 4G. I know that sounds far fetched but please believe me that we have LTE already up and being tested in alot more cities than you know. We were all surprised to find out what Verizon has been doing, but it was a very pleasant surprise. I know that the full roll out will not be until next year but select markets will begin using the LTE standard this year as we all know.

Those surveys that were given to people who have left Verizon and went to another carrier were what made Verizon make the jump. As a whopping 92% of the people who left Verizon stated they left for the Iphone. I will update you all with more information later as I have to get going. Just know that this was inevitable as Verizon has very deep pockets and they made sure that nothing was going to stop them from maintaining their #1 NA status. Hope you all have a great day.

Last edited:

S3th13

May 5, 2009
Visit site
He posted the same info on Crackberry.com... no one there seems to believe it yet either. Not that it matters... it'll happen when it happens.