Is tweetbot not good anymore? Is there a runner-up?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
THANK you. Someone with the same issue. I feel like the other responses should be deleted. So twitterific goes where it should go when you swipe a notification?

So all you really wanted was for someone to jump on the bandwagon with you and bash the app and developer? Why didn't you just say that in the first place? SMH

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I updated. This still doesn't work. Has been happening since I started using the app years ago. I have multiple twitter accounts.
With respect, these seem like fan-boy responses. 'no, tweetbot is great'

It took you all these years to ask whether it's an "issue" as opposed Tweetbot just working by design? lol

Tweetbot has worked great for me since the day it landed on the App Store.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
It took you all these years to ask whether it's an "issue" as opposed Tweetbot just working by design? lol

Tweetbot has worked great for me since the day it landed on the App Store.
It did. I dont use twitter much, so it wasnt a problem. I figured theyd fix it eventually, but they didnt.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Twitterrific hands down. I am very disappointed in Tweetbot.
Twitterrific constant improvements and updates. The team out there works hard while Tweetbot just takes our money and runs.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Still exploring Tweetbot 4.0 ... but so far:

✓ Dark mode
✓ Landscape mode
✓ iPad version (actually a universal app)

Showing promise, so far...

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Still exploring Tweetbot 4.0 ... but so far:

✓ Dark mode
✓ Landscape mode
✓ iPad version (actually a universal app)

Showing promise, so far...

what happens when you swipe a notification? Does it take you to that notifications action/page?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
what happens when you swipe a notification? Does it take you to that notifications action/page?

I just tested... from one account, I mentioned my other account. I got a notification on my phone that matched the setting in Notifications and the new Tweetbot app.

I then went to my notification center on my phone... and tapped on the notification. The new Tweetbot opened the correct account and took me to the Mentions tab. It did not scroll to that particular mention, as there were other, unviewed mentions there, as well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW