Why won't the Twitter app notify me when someone I follow tweets?

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Installed Twitter recently on my new iPhone 6. I can't for the life of me get it to push new tweets. I have enabled push notifications in the settings and on each individual person I follow , but I still don't get an alert of a new tweet from someone I follow until I open the actual app.

I know this isn't relevant as such, but, when I was an avid Blackberry user, every time someone I followed tweeted, I would get an instant notification whether the app was open or the phone was in my pocket. This is all I want my iPhone to do - notify me of a tweet when the phone is in standby, in my pocket, on the side - what ever.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS, This problem is with the native twitter app, and the full version of Twitterific that I purchased from iTunes.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Twitter advice

Hello.
If you already enable the notifications from the person's profile and didn't work, then try reinstalling the app or restarting the device, sometimes something as simple as that does the trick. Also make sure you have the notifications enabled on the phone settings, go to notifications center and make sure everything is on

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711