What Twitter app are you using ?

nascarfanatic_2

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
What Twitter app are you using ??? I have a few different just wondering if there is anything better or worth trying ??? I have the official Twitter app, tweetbot, twitterific ....

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
TweetCaster Pro here. For some reason, it never gets any loving or real mentions from the iMore staff when they do a Twitter roundup. But it's the best of the bunch so far as I'm concerned, and I've tried several including the perennial favorites.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Used to love uber social. Even used it on bb and my first iphone (4s). Once I saw tweetbot it was a wrap. Faithful tweetbot user.

Excuse my thumbs as they tap away on my "6" #SwipeLife

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
TweetCaster Pro here. For some reason, it never gets any loving or real mentions from the iMore staff when they do a Twitter roundup. But it's the best of the bunch so far as I'm concerned, and I've tried several including the perennial favorites.

Only reason I prefer stock twitter is because Tweetcaster doesn't notify me of when someone retweets me

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Tweetlogix is fantastic. And it's the best one imho on the iPad Mini. People just love Tweetbot but the dev is kinda a ****** sometimes, and that if he even answers you. The Mac app and the iPad app seem to have been completely forgotten about.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Most of the time, I use the official Twitter app, I just like the feel of it more, I'm more comfortable with it. I do own Osfoora, Tweetbot, and Twitteriffic as well. I like them, especially Osfoora out of the third party ones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner