Call me crazy but I swear Facebook supposedly added the ability to edit posts or comments. If so, I can't seem to figure out how. Clicking on them doesn't do anything. I get the same options as usual. I am on 6.7.1
    11-12-2013 03:21 AM
    Call me crazy but I swear Facebook supposedly added the ability to edit posts or comments. If so, I can't seem to figure out how. Clicking on them doesn't do anything. I get the same options as usual. I am on 6.7.1
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...56146854,d.cWc
    11-12-2013 03:27 AM
    Thanks however how do I get it to work because it's not!
    11-12-2013 03:31 AM
    I have iOS 7 and can tap on the upper right corner of my Facebook post to edit it.

I have 6.7.1 Facebook version. It works for me.
    11-12-2013 03:45 AM
    I have iOS 7 and can tap on the upper right corner of my Facebook post to edit it.

I have 6.7.1 Facebook version. It works for me.
    Weird I don't get that option at all. In my news feed there's no arrow or corner to click on my posts. In my posts there's nothing for comments either. When I am in my own timeline there is an arrow in the corner but I get four options. Delete edit privacy, hide and copy link... I have the new update. Maybe I should delete and re-install?

UPDATE: Nope didn't fix it. What the heck?? I'm tech savvy so I really don't know why I can't get this to work!
    11-12-2013 03:52 AM
    Definitely try that. I was having issues with Facebook so I deleted and reinstalled. They may solve it for you.
    11-12-2013 03:56 AM
    Also, I just noticed that I can only edit posts that I have written, not ones that I have shared.
    taz323 likes this.
    11-12-2013 03:57 AM
    Also, I just noticed that I can only edit posts that I have written, not ones that I have shared.
    The ones I am trying to edit were ones I wrote
    11-12-2013 04:00 AM
    Definitely try that. I was having issues with Facebook so I deleted and reinstalled. They may solve it for you.
    Didn't fix it! I don't get it. How is it working fine for everyone but not me? Is there a special setting to turn on??
    11-12-2013 04:01 AM
    Facebook post editing?-image.jpgI'm new with both Facebook and iPhone... But are you going to:

Menu
    More
    Your name

And trying to edit from there? Or are you in your newsfeed? I can edit if I'm on my actual page, not the newsfeed.
    11-12-2013 04:02 AM
    Didn't fix it! I don't get it. How is it working fine for everyone but not me? Is there a special setting to turn on??
    It's not, mine is the same way. Looking around for an answer.
    11-12-2013 05:30 AM