Loss of notifications and comments.

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not getting push on my ipad. I set a banner and I don't get it. Neither the number by the icon. I've also been having a problem with commenting and they disappear!

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm not getting push on my ipad. I set a banner and I don't get it. Neither the number by the icon. I've also been having a problem with commenting and they disappear!

That's a known issue with the Facebook app on iOS. It's an issue on Facebook's end serving up push notifications.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
When will FB ever gets its crap together? Probably the most used app in the world and its probably the worst functioning. Been that way for years and I just don't get it.

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
When will FB ever gets its crap together? Probably the most used app in the world and its probably the worst functioning. Been that way for years and I just don't get it.

I thought BBs app was crap! I hadn't had an issue until my iPad! Yeah it's annoying! I posted on fb and no one has issues. I'm not sure where one friend is posting. I know she has an iPad not sure if she also has a PC or Mac.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know also as im sick of having to look at my phone every 2 [bleep] mins!!!!!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
There are really no 3rd party apps that Facebook allows to interface with. It's either the Facebook native app or the mobile browser.