how many people do you follow on Twitter?

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
i find if i do not check my TL for 2-3 hours i will have A LOT of tweets to look thru! anyone have a certain method they use to not make it so overwhelming?

Tweetbot. Set up mute filters to filter out users and topics you don't really want to see, either temporarly or permanently.

I only follow 60 people and most of them only tweet a few times a day (if at all) but there's one person who tweets a LOT, even though I enjoy reading their tweets I sometimes have to mute them for days at a time just to keep up with everyone else. I've also filtered out topics I'm not interested in - political keywords, sports teams, etc.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm up to 321. I've made a lot of friends and started following more celebrities and political personalities that share my interests. I'm very active on Twitter and use it for everything. News, sports, communication with friends, networking, politics, investments, making new friends, tech talk, and much more.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
None.
I don't 'get' twitter.

Haha. When I installed it, I tweeted once, to test it. Didn't bother with it again.
Months later, I get a notification that some stranger is following me.
People be crazy...

iandrewj

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
None.
I don't 'get' twitter.

Haha. When I installed it, I tweeted once, to test it. Didn't bother with it again.
Months later, I get a notification that some stranger is following me.
People be crazy...

I used twitter as a news reader for a short time, maybe a month. My account is now closed and I'm back on Pulse now.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I follow around 50 and have about 20 who follow me...I tweet occasionally but mostly enjoy reading (news, sports, travel pics, funny/inspirational/food for thought kinda stuff!)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2