Does the Facebook app seem much slower than before?

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
ever since the last update, the FB app seems so much slower than before, even when on wifi. it continuously sits on loading and once it does i constantly see the spinning loading circle. is it just me or is this across all carriers and devices. seems worse since the last app update a few weeks ago.

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I have noticed that the app has slowed down a lot for some strange reason and hope that they fix it soon I wish there was a 3rd party app that worked better.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
FB app sucks period with 500 million FB users on mobile you would think they would have the top of line app.

Via Tapatalk iPhone 4S

Stvy

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
It was sooo sluggish. I deleted and reinstalled. Seems more responsive now. If you go to setting>general>usage fb seems to cache a lot of useless crap. I can't remember how much it was using for me but it was a ridiculous amount. I just went through ifile to scope it out and just seems like photos and other useless stuff gets cached. Maybe that's slowing it down?

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
well it helped me and a coworkers phone. i also noticed that even though it refreshed the feed, the spinning clock still shows its receiving/loading data.

It may have refreshed the topmost view, but it's not finished yet. You will find comment counts on posts or photos are not updated, etc.

It's junk.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I like it too. There is no more splash screen. It goes right into the feed. And I like what they have done with the photos and the scrolling through photos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
It is a lot faster for me and seems less buggy. Before it would always freeze and take a couple minutes to load someone's profile.

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
That's the same thing in getting I kinda feel bad for our Android brethren who have not received the update yet. Lol :)

DarkMx2000
???iPhone 4s???
✿Sprint 5.1.1~White 16Gig✿

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2