if you had to choose ONE: FB or Twitter?

if you had to choose ONE: FB or Twitter?

• Total voters

Matchoo

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
You're friends must be boring if you have to follow random "intelligent" people to have fun. I never really understood twitter and i dont ever see me using it. Family and friends are the whole point of "social networks" i dont need to follow Kim Kardashian or the Jersey Shore crew to be entertained. Plus too much crap is on twitter. I've seen some of the dumbist posts in the world on both twitter and facebook, but i have the freedom to still be friends with people and block their status updates from my feed. Twitter is just status updates for everything humanlly possible and it gets annoying when #theresahashtagforeverything.

You've obviously never spent much time on Twitter :)

Lozenger19

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I like both twitter and Facebook for different reasons. But if. Had to choose then FACEBOOK all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine is twitter cause I hardly tweet anything but go there to get news on what I want to know. I had a MySpace back in the day and caused nothing but problems. When someone asks if I will get a Facebook I say hell no.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Twitter for me. What agreat app.

I deleted my Facebook account after several months of use.
Didn't care for the app or thei web site. For me it was a chore to check it.

Good Luck

iPhoneandJesusLover

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Even though I don't do anyone one of them; I would be a twitter user. Tweet it looks like a great app if I tweeted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in 345 days in dog years😀

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Twitter. I use it for news and get a lot more interaction with friends there than on Facebook. Sure, I would miss some birthdays and large photo sets, but Twitter is just much more useful.

Gerald McRaney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I do accept with Ali comments.Twitter put simply is fun, fantastic, and all about the here and now. Facebook is filled with people I barely know, chain-emails and disaster news . On Twitter, that message became most-retweeted update, with 710,706 retweets . But in Facebook, the message saw 469,478 shares. when it comes to spreading the word, Twitter came out on top

kevinnugent

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I just deleted Facebook. I found it boring. What's the best idea for Twitter? Use an alias that people can't associate you with, or your real name like I do on forums?

Hail Caesar

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I already chose, and Twitter won! Facebook is probably the worst thing to happen to some people. All the whining, pissing, and moaning. It's become of cesspool of ignorance, and the real sad thing it's people that I know.

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Horrible choice, as they both have their uses - Facebook is more personal, as more of my friends use it than they do Twitter, but on the other hand, via Twitter I love being kept up to speed with world events and tech news almost as they happen.

On balance though, reluctantly I'd have to choose Facebook.