• Twitterrific

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I think maybe I was a little intimidated by Tweetbot at first but made the switch (from Twitterific) about 2 weeks ago, really glad I did.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
UberSocial for iPhone. But that's mainly because I used it when I had blackberry and fell in love with the user interface.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
UberSocial for iPhone. But that's mainly because I used it when I had blackberry and fell in love with the user interface.

?berTwitter ruled the Blackberry platform. That was, without question, my go-to Twitter app back then, but it doesn't seem quite right on the iPhone, at least to me it doesn't. If Tweetbot wasn't as good as it is, I'd probably still be using Seesmic. Anyway, thank you for reminding me of ?berTwitter / ?berSocial.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Last edited:
Reactions: MRSBROWN2006

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
One thing I have noticed about tweetbot is you have to be precise with your gestures when you want to reply to a tweet. Then the little box will not close on its own. An extra step but all in all I love the app.

Sent from my jailbriken iPhone on 5.1.1 using Tapatalk

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Currently using TweetBot. I absolutely need to be able to mute certain people and hash tags to prevent an over-clogged timeline.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
As the majority have said before me, Tweetbot is the best client available on iOS. it has the widest feature array and the cleanest and most customizable interface. Well worth the price of admission for thousands of hours of tweeting.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm a SocialScope fan myself since it combines twitter with facebook AND foursquare. :)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I switched back to Twitter for Mac after the Mountain Lion update. I'm waiting till Tapbots can get the app fully integrated before switching back.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm not really a power user so for me it's the official twitter app. Recently been updating via Siri or the drop down button in the notification centre. I'm a fan of both new input methods but from the looks of this poll tweetbot appears to be the no1 choice.

What makes it so good guys?

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Interestingly a search of the App Store from my 4s brings up two very different apps for tweetbot??? I take it you guys are on about the one with the blue cartoon bird as the icon?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Interestingly a search of the App Store from my 4s brings up two very different apps for tweetbot??? I take it you guys are on about the one with the blue cartoon bird as the icon?

Yes the blue one. The other looks like a scam

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

This is the one you want...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73