• Echofon

0 0%
  • Twitter for iPhone

13 35.14%
  • Twitterrific

2 5.41%
  • Other

1 2.70%
    The alpha release of Tweetbot for OS X has been posted for download. So far, it seems pretty solid.

Quick Review: Tweetbot for Mac finally arrives in public alpha, download now! | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence
    07-11-2012 01:37 PM
    The alpha release of Tweetbot for OS X has been posted for download. So far, it seems pretty solid.

Quick Review: Tweetbot for Mac finally arrives in public alpha, download now! | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence
    The Alpha of Tweetbot is awesome. I have been using it for a few hours and I'm impressed. It is missing a few features that are coming soon and it hasn't crashed or had any bugs so far.
    07-11-2012 02:22 PM
    I just wish the alpha for OS X had notifications and a better icon, but otherwise it's awesome
    07-11-2012 06:58 PM
    I just wish the alpha for OS X had notifications and a better icon, but otherwise it's awesome
    That's kind of the definition of "alpha" software... notifications, etc won't come until it's signed and sold in the App Store... and the icon is kinda cool - kind of "tweetbot in an egg" as in, not quite hatched yet. Give it some time.

Tweetbot for Mac — Tapbots Blog
    07-11-2012 07:06 PM
    07-21-2012 01:57 PM
    I switched back to Twitter for Mac after the Mountain Lion update. I'm waiting till Tapbots can get the app fully integrated before switching back.
    07-29-2012 01:43 PM
    I'm not really a power user so for me it's the official twitter app. Recently been updating via Siri or the drop down button in the notification centre. I'm a fan of both new input methods but from the looks of this poll tweetbot appears to be the no1 choice.

What makes it so good guys?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    07-29-2012 03:13 PM
    Interestingly a search of the App Store from my 4s brings up two very different apps for tweetbot??? I take it you guys are on about the one with the blue cartoon bird as the icon?

07-29-2012 03:16 PM
    Interestingly a search of the App Store from my 4s brings up two very different apps for tweetbot??? I take it you guys are on about the one with the blue cartoon bird as the icon?

Yes the blue one. The other looks like a scam
    07-29-2012 04:25 PM

This is the one you want...
    07-29-2012 07:06 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD