Facebook App v4.1, have they finally got it together?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i do not know about anyone else but this recent update has fixed my refreshing issue and i have received EVERY notification promptly. very nice!

Ktwblack

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Im still not getting notifications. *sigh* I have them turned on. Maybe a reinstall will help. :|

Sent from my beautiful iPhone using Tapatalk

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Im still not getting notifications. *sigh* I have them turned on. Maybe a reinstall will help. :|

Sent from my beautiful iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, i'm not getting mine either. I was getting them just fine and on time before the update, I must say though I do like the new look of people's profiles and the new notification window.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
It's working better for me with this update. There are still some things I would like to see, but overall, this is an improvement.

currently accessing Facebook via the web site and have been reluctant to download the app based on the reviews it's getting on the App Store.

New to Apple and the iPad.

TIA

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
currently accessing Facebook via the web site and have been reluctant to download the app based on the reviews it's getting on the App Store.

TIA

you might as well download it and try it for yourself. i too have read the reviews for 4.1 and still having great results regardless of what they say

IF it does not work out for you then delete it

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site

TIA

you might as well download it since its free and try it out

Everyone has different opinions on it :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2