Need a twitter app

yomonk1

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I need a twitter app that I can read all 6 of my accounts on one timeline. I use Plume on Android and it is PERFECT, I am looking for something similar to that. Any ideas?

yomonk1

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I use that but it doesn't show all of my accounts on one thread. I want something that I don't have to go read each individual account, one that shows them all on one timeline, perhaps with color designation for different accounts.

yomonk1

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I agree all of the suggestions are great apps in their own rights. But I am being specific. I want an app that has all of my accounts on the same timeline

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't think there is one perfect twitter app. I like echofon as a normal twitter app. I like twitter for iPhone for notifications. And I like ubersocial for twitlonger.

Calcifer2

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Indeed there is no one perfect app. I currently use the official Twitter one, Hootsuite, Twitteriific and TweetCaster but using 4 at the same time isn't ideal either :p

mapleleaf

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Plume for Android is as close to perfect as I've ever seen.

I wish it was available for iOS.

One of the best things, and I can't believe NO other app has it, is the ability to color code your friends. It makes it so nice to quickly scroll thru your timeline and quickly & easily spot any friend's tweet that you have color coded. I CAN'T be the only person that loved that about Plume, and I can't believe no iPhone twitter app has that feature.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2