Facebook for iPad

gmj73

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, first post so nice to be here.

I wondered if there was any more news on the strongly rumoured iPad app from Facebook, I use MyPad+ at the moment which is pretty good but would lve to see one direct from FB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mafiatounes

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Not true... there is a version in the works... and should be released soon, according to Zuckerberg...

Not that i am a detective or something but can you post a link from where you read this news.. I really want an official fb app too on my iPad 2 it works better because i am used to the app on my phones.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
You can't use the chat on safari. It sucks. Anytime I want to chat I have to get on that awful tiny app and not leave it. They've already made an app because you can enable it through jail breaking. It's hidden in the iPhone one but they need to release it because none of the friendly and my pad Facebook apps are too great. I've used the one they're supposed to be releasing. It's really nice and convenient. But it's been forever since the iPad came out. Common Facebook, release it.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee
Free time apple enthusiast

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
You can't use the chat on safari. It sucks. Anytime I want to chat I have to get on that awful tiny app and not leave it. They've already made an app because you can enable it through jail breaking. It's hidden in the iPhone one but they need to release it because none of the friendly and my pad Facebook apps are too great. I've used the one they're supposed to be releasing. It's really nice and convenient. But it's been forever since the iPad came out. Common Facebook, release it.

Here's a news flash for you... if you think Friendly and the other iPad FaceBook apps are not too great, you're in for a rough ride. The FB app for the iPhone is one of the most poorly coded apps I've seen. It crashes all the time and the notifications only work sporadically... it's horrible.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't speaking of the iPhone app. Yes that one sucks. Completely. But I've seen the one that's supposed to be released and it's a pretty nice interface and extremely convenient. I'd consider it better than any fb apps for iPad that are currently out. I tried a few of them and just didn't like them.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
As for the notifications idk though. But I agree with you completely on the iPhone one.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner