Google+ invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Downloaded G+ for my iP4. Wish they had one for the iPad. It is nice. It fairly simple but it work just fine so far. I just hope they incorporate GTalk into some upcoming updates soon. that would be sweet.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I apologize as I know it' off topic, but would anyone be so kind to have me invited to Google+?
Thx in advance.

PM me your addy and i'll send you one when I get home from work. That is if you haven't already gotten one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Why would you need GTalk when you can huddle? It amounts to the same thing.

That is true! I forgot about Huddle. I will have to check it out. I guess someone needs to be on G+ to take advantage of a Huddle? I also wonder if it would be as "Instant" as an IM?

Stvy

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Can someone send an invite my way. Haven't bothered giving it a spin yet. Figured might as well now since have an app for it now stevay (at) gmail,com. Thanks in advance!

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site
That is true! I forgot about Huddle. I will have to check it out. I guess someone needs to be on G+ to take advantage of a Huddle? I also wonder if it would be as "Instant" as an IM?

It's pretty instant. I was huddling with a friend at work and he got my message in half a nano second...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The Google+ iPhone app keeps crashing. Installed update already but still .... oh well, maybe because I am running iOS Beta 3 :(

It is because you are running the beta -- mine crashes too and I'm on the beta also. To be expected though! The price we pay to be ahead of the curve ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit