Google+ invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
haha Alli, that was one of the first things I tried to do on both accounts after I heard about it.

Thought I would give it another try, and my results areno different than the ones listed above mine, says it's invite only and if you have an invitation that they're at max capacity. Maybe they have it limited for this stage of beta?

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok, next wave of notifications sent out! Lemme know if it works for ya!

Yeah, I don't even know where to look for the email "invites"... I just know that I got in because my friend tagged me in a post, and when I went to look at it, BOOM, I had a Google+ account. So now I just tag people in posts and they get in that way haha!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Chirmer, I sent you a PM a few days ago, not sure if you received it...

Anyway, if someone fancies adding me williams.navi at gmail, etc., etc.

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone would invite me. Thank you ahead of time! tariqstephens@gmail.com

Chirmer, I sent you a PM a few days ago, not sure if you received it...

Anyway, if someone fancies adding me williams.navi at gmail, etc., etc.

Invites sent... I actually have a "send invites" button on my profile page. Not sure if anyone else has this... I sent the invites to friends of mine as well but the have not received them as of yet...

I'm curious how long it takes to receive the invite.

divecj5

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Been reading a bunch about Google+ and would like to see what the fuss is about and whether it can truly compete with FB. If someone could "add" me (divecj5@gmail.com) that would be awesome!!

-Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73