Facebook app wall not working.

buggyman

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the iPhone 4 and have not had any issues with Facebook. I just bought the wife the ip4 yesterday and downloaded facebook app. The wall on her phone does not show photos or give the option to comment or like a post. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times but can't get it to work. Anyone know how to fix this?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I have the iPhone 4 and have not had any issues with Facebook. I just bought the wife the ip4 yesterday and downloaded facebook app. The wall on her phone does not show photos or give the option to comment or like a post. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times but can't get it to work. Anyone know how to fix this?

There are no "+" signs next to posts and such? Does it show photos spots but they just do not load?

buggyman

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Exactly.. There is no + sign to give options to like or comment. and there is a blank space for photos. Also persons who post just show words and not their profile picture.

buggyman

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
OK I am not sure if it is the APP or not. Mine is set up exactly the same as my wife's and I have no problem. I have searched all day trying to find a fix. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS???

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
the app used to show photos in the stream as well as profile pictures but there was an update recently and now those have both vanished.
the newsfeed looks bad now

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
They recently have the most recent news feed mirroring the new mobile site now. I started a thread on this yesterday in the apps section. I'm almost sure there is something quirky going on with her profile due to the changes. Have her login to fb from the desktop and check her settings and make sure nothing has changed.

http://forum.tipb.com/showthread.php?t=210576

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh