If anyone knows why the Messages Section of the Facebook app, would change the 3 Tabs on the bottom From

Messages | Updates | Sent

to

Messages | Other | Online

Would there be a way to change it back?

searched all over google for this and couldnt find it.

^ thats actually for a co-worker.. but if anyone knows let me know. Thanks!
    03-14-2011 01:49 PM
    I believe Facebook determines that function, mine also says "Messages | Other | Online", personally I like it the way it is now..

What is it they are actually missing from the previous setup?
    03-14-2011 07:04 PM
    Mine says Messages l Updates l Sent

I think it varies from user to user. My friend has logged in to his FB account from my phone and the
    messages section is instead titled "Inbox"
    03-14-2011 07:08 PM
    I believe Facebook determines that function, mine also says "Messages | Other | Online", personally I like it the way it is now..

What is it they are actually missing from the previous setup?
    Well my co-worker came to me with that question because her phone used to be the first way

Messages | Update | Sent ( Mine is this way )

and she likes how that set up is.

Her phone now says "Messages | Other | Online"

Pretty strange since mine is still the 1st way and hers is different side by side next to mine.
    03-14-2011 07:10 PM
    I just exchanged my ViP4 from a 16GB to a 32GB, therefore having to backup old phone and restore/activate new phone, maybe that is when mine changed to the current settings, otherwise I haven't a clue, I never paid attention much..

Did she just get her phone? My new ViP4 is literally 4 days old..
    03-14-2011 07:49 PM
    Mine is still the old way while my friends who's same iPhone 4 but white I set up is the new way I tried uninstalling and reinstalling log out log in checked fb setting still can't figure it out
    06-18-2011 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD