Upload ti Facebook option gone

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I suddenly do not have the option to upload my pictures to Facebook anymore. I find it odd that it would no longer be available. I have tried from the camera app as well as the photos app and neither offer it. Just mms and email. Any ideas? Thanks

beckywc

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
It's there under photos click on camera upper right hand corner and you will be given a option to take photo or choose from library.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I think it may be some sort of glitch and it'll be back to normal by tomorrow. If not, maybe use a different app for that.

fingas01

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
same here

I use to have the option when i took a picture to send it to facebook. no longer is that there i can only upload a pic when i am in facebook app. weird

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I suddenly do not have the option to upload my pictures to Facebook anymore. I find it odd that it would no longer be available. I have tried from the camera app as well as the photos app and neither offer it. Just mms and email. Any ideas? Thanks

This option has never been there, at least I've never seen it. I can't find it now in the camera or photos apps.

boogaloo1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
OP, did you come from an Android phone? My EVO could load directly from the gallery. iPhone does not - you need the FB app or another third party app to upload.

rl2k05

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
To all, I have lost that option as well. I took a pic last night and had the ability to send it to FB, but now I dont. My IP is jailbroken though, but I could of sworn that I have done that after as well.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I never had that option either, the only way to upload was to do it from the FB app. On my BB the option was there upload directly from the pic but not on my iPhone

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR