Anyone having trouble with the Facebook App?

chenzo

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having trouble with the Facebook App? possible fix

It keeps crashing on me, logging me out, saying page not available, etc.

Is this happening to anyone else or is it a PEBCAP?

Last edited:

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine was when i first got my iphone but now it is working fine. I was getting mad it kept logging me out anytime I clicked on something inside the app.

chenzo

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
don't ask me for rhyme or reason, I saw this posted on the reviews in the app store and gave it a shot.

I deleted the app, logged in on my pc and changed my FB password, then reinstalled, and it has been working perfectly so far.

jwstxk3

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I usually don't get notifications, but when i do get one of a comment on a photo I get to the photo and there are no comments. I only get the option to comment myself...

frostey

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
eh, i dont even use the default facebook app. sometimes it stops responding atleast 2 times a day. doesnt always load that fast. sometimes says my photo uploaded, but it never does. So im just useing facely HD. you should try it out, i believe its 1.99 but im jailbroken so not for me lol. i havent played around with it to much, but if anyone has it, what cant facely do that the facebook app can? i cant figure many differences

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
eh, i dont even use the default facebook app. sometimes it stops responding atleast 2 times a day. doesnt always load that fast. sometimes says my photo uploaded, but it never does. So im just useing facely HD. you should try it out, i believe its 1.99 but im jailbroken so not for me lol. i havent played around with it to much, but if anyone has it, what cant facely do that the facebook app can? i cant figure many differences

Hey, thanks! I thought I would check out Facely, because I only have 233 apps...I love the layout! It's on sale today, too, for 99 cents.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2