facebook pictures app

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't think there is one.

Thats one thing thats good about my EVO. You don't need to go in to some stupid app. You can share your pictures with ANY app you have installed, including mail accounts directly from the photo app.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
K thanks there Chris. Maybe if you had an iPhone you'd know about apps that do this.

PicBounce will share pictures from your camera roll, or take new pictures and share them with Facebook & Twitter.

Clealry Apple users don't know how to read.(and you wonder why you get flamed) You don't have to have an iPhone to know about the apps. Plus I used to own a touch, as well as an iPad right now. I know full well about the app store.

What amazes me is that Apple users think if you use one Apple product you must use all and thats not the case. We have two apple products in the house right now. Thats plenty for the moment.

Last edited:

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Clealry Apple users don't know how to read.(and you wonder why you get flamed) You don't have to have an iPhone to know about the apps. Plus I used to own a touch, as well as an iPad right now. I know full well about the app store.

What amazes me is that Apple users think if you use one Apple product you must use all and thats not the case. We have two apple products in the house right now. Thats plenty for the moment.

So glad that you "know" all Apple users. I can read just fine, thank you very much, I just get sick of people answering iPhone questions with answers of different hardware. I have an iPhone and a mac mini, that's it. My main machine is a custom built pc running windows 7, so there goes your theory about all Mac/Apple products.

If you want to help someone, point them in the direction where maybe they can find an answer to their question, not a different device, and I'd you dint have an answer it's best to say nothing.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't the facebook app do this? And pixelpipe? And I think a few others?

Or if you want to be like Chris you can use the mail app too!

dawggg63

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Try iLoader. They have a lite version for you to try it out, but I believe it only downloads 1 pic at a time. The full version allows multiple pics to download simultaneously. Video is also supported. Works well for what I use it for.

David Allan

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Below are the top applications for sharing photos on facebook:

AroundShare
Easy Photo Sharing DivvySpot
Kyte Producer
MemeoPhoto
Mover Lite
PixelPipe

All these are free and easy to download.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods