I was trying to upload a photo from the iPhone, but for some reason it keeps saying the photo can't be uploaded and I can't find any obvious reason that keeps me from doing so.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    12-08-2010 01:32 AM
    The Facebook app is really flaky. It's happened to me in the past as well. Try again later...
    12-08-2010 03:09 PM
    Some time later I found out the easiest way to go around the problem is to reinstall it. It seems to work fine now.
    12-08-2010 03:28 PM
    Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone knew how to add photos from iPhoto or a mac in general to facebook without them posting at such a smaller size. When I had a PC and would upload photos they would upload larger and I can't figure out how to get the same size uploading from a Mac. Do I need to use a different application than iPhoto or is this something I need to do when on facebook? Thanks!
    Last edited by Geffrey Alger; 12-09-2010 at 06:00 AM.
    12-08-2010 11:58 PM
    Ok... it looks like I have to reinstall Facebook every time I would like to upload photos from the iPhone. However, I can't find a list of previous Facebook builds due to my poor searching skills. Does anyone know if there will be a build that fixes this issue?
    12-15-2010 03:11 AM
    Can't you try emailing them to FB while you're working out the problem. BTW- I have the same issue, just started mobile posting with the FB email address they gave me.
    12-15-2010 12:18 PM
    Happened to me as well. I ran into this temporary fix (which may or may not be palatable for you):

Make sure Location Services for Facebook is ON.

I tried to upload a picture to FB earlier today and got the "Unable to upload to FB" error. After reading about the above noted solution, I turned Location Services for FB to ON and tried again. Lo and behold it worked. No need to re-install the app at all.

Good Luck
    12-15-2010 01:48 PM
    Get camera+ and do all your uploading in there. Facebook can be a pain in the bum with uploads every time it happens to me I have to re-install so I just use the above app now
    12-24-2010 08:01 AM
    Happened to me as well. I ran into this temporary fix (which may or may not be palatable for you):

Make sure Location Services for Facebook is ON.

I tried to upload a picture to FB earlier today and got the "Unable to upload to FB" error. After reading about the above noted solution, I turned Location Services for FB to ON and tried again. Lo and behold it worked. No need to re-install the app at all.

Good Luck
    Hmm. I have this problem intermittently. Sure enough, fb location services was off, so I turned it on, and uploaded a photo. Hopefully that solves my problem permanently! Thanks!
    12-24-2010 10:03 AM
    Get the iloader app it's a charm used to to upload loads of pics to facebook u can tag, caption make new folders ect and it uploads fast with no problems!
    12-29-2010 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD