Don't care about facebook games, specially sense they r all also in the app store. But I can't watch almost any of the posted movies, even the ones posted from YouTube. And I can't play audio files cause it's all in flash. I wish skyfire came out with an iPad app so that it would scale well

Wait it's not even working on the iPhone version of skyfire
    Last edited by Patricksmangann; 12-07-2010 at 12:53 PM.
    12-07-2010 12:50 PM
    Don't care about facebook games, specially sense they r all also in the app store. But I can't watch almost any of the posted movies, even the ones posted from YouTube. And I can't play audio files cause it's all in flash. I wish skyfire came out with an iPad app so that it would scale well

Wait it's not even working on the iPhone version of skyfire
    Did you try the "Friendly" app? Its the unoffical facebook app for the iPad. Its like $1.99 I think, but you can play media (at least youtube videos as i just tested a video I posted on my wall last week)

Plus you can chat with facebook chat
    patricksmangan likes this.
    12-07-2010 01:00 PM
    Nope, but thanks for the suggestion. Might purchase later on
    12-07-2010 01:17 PM
    No problem
    12-07-2010 02:32 PM
    1. Google. I can use blackhat SEO (I dont) to not only help me own Google, but ruin the reputations of my competitor experts into the bargain. Scratch this one from the list.

2. Twitter followers must be over 2,000. Awesome Ill get Justin Bieber to market my company today do you have his number? Or, Ill get TwitterAdder to get me over the magic number and then Ill be good to go (once I finish high school, obviously, unless I can get a note from my mum).

3. Twitter Lists. This can be useful, but again, it depends on what youre being listed for. If Im on 100+ lists, but 25 are for my Batman comics, then Im not really going to be much good, am I?

4. Klout score of 30+. Theres so much wrong with basing a reputation on an automated measurement tool that Ill just leave it at that.

5. Facebook friends of 1000+. Curious how do my college friends, ex-lovers that hate me but havent removed me from their friends, my baker and the newspaper delivery boy that are part of my Facebook friends make me an expert in social media? Some of my ex-girlfriends would say Im anything BUT social

6. LinkedIn network of 500+. Have you worked with each of these 500+? Have you made their business more successful? If youre only connected with them because you have LinkedIns icon on your blogs sidebar and youve never really connected otherwise, then theyre faux connections.

7. Facebook fan page 250+ Likes. I can buy 1,000 fans for $197 from uSocial does that make me an expert at social media, or an expert at gaming the system?

8. An active blog with active comments. Dont disagree too much here, except dont get caught up in the comments game. Two words Seth Godin.

9. Profiles on every other site. Um. yikes! Wheres the strategy in this? Wheres the benefit? Wheres the time management and being focused on where you need to be? Say you set up on 100 networks, have a basic profile, then are only active on 5. The other 95 are now dead, but anyone stopping by and seeing you havent updated since 2009 will then ask, why should I trust this guy with my social media needs?
    12-09-2010 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD