Today I tried logging in to facebook from my Iphone 3gs. However, when I did the facebook page loaded except that everything was oversized and like unreadable. It's hard to explain but its basically like facebook (once logged in, no matter how many account's i tried) is super zoomed in and like 300% letter sizes, and like the words are covering eachother.. It's just like a mess nothing is clear.
    my iphone debug console appears and gives me these 2 messages once i log in

#1 HTML Error on Line 1
    http:://touch.facebook..
    Viewport argument "1.0;maximum-scale" not recognized. Content ignored.

#2 same heading
    same touch.facebook...
    viewport argument "0;" not recognized. Content ignored

and no my zoom option in settings is off.
    Ive tried logging in and out of facebook, clearing history/cache/cookies, but nothing works

SOMEBODY PLZ HELP... thanks !!
    06-09-2010 08:12 PM
    Delete app, reinstall, don't spell 'please' like that.

06-09-2010 08:24 PM
    oh sorry, but what app do I delete? I don't have a facebook application if that's what you mean. I log on to facebook by entering into the iphone safari first. Then you know facebook.com that's how I enter facebook, except like I said I get that oversize issue.
    06-09-2010 08:28 PM
    oh sorry, but what app do I delete? I don't have a facebook application if that's what you mean. I log on to facebook by entering into the iphone safari first. Then you know facebook.com that's how I enter facebook, except like I said I get that oversize issue.
    Oh sorry.. Hmmm... I've never heard of this happening before. If you've cleared your cache and everything I can't see what the problem would be. I'd say restore but it's really not worth it just for the facebook website is it?
    It could also be a server-side issue. Wait it out a few days and see what happens.
    06-09-2010 08:41 PM
    The only thing I can think of is like the zoom maybe being on in your accessibility settings... Probably not but who knows..
    06-09-2010 08:56 PM
    The only thing I can think of is like the zoom maybe being on in your accessibility settings... Probably not but who knows..
    It's not that. If it were, the entire OS would be zoomed in all the time.
    06-09-2010 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD