...has anyone noticed that over the last few days, when receiving comments, messages, etc, on their iPhone(s), Facebook seems to play a sound now?

I've noticed it a few times now, on my Mrs' iPhone. Albeit, it's not done it on mine once! And, I'm running 3.1.3, just like she is. Weird!?!
    04-16-2010 10:17 PM
    Mine started today sending me audible notifications.
    04-16-2010 10:31 PM
    Hey,
    I've experienced the same thing except that it has been intermittent.
    I had a couple of notifications come through with sound about three days ago, then it stopped, and then I just recieved one with sound then.
    I am very keen to have sound, but would rather have no sound at all than intermittent sound.
    I hope they fix it. Considering the size of the userbase that would access facebook from their iphone/ipod/ipad they should really fix all these bugs that are cropping up in the facebook app.
    04-17-2010 07:33 AM
    It would be great if notifications were fixed, but I have yet to receive any sound. Even then, I don't always get notifications with Facebook, so it seems to be broken on several levels.
    04-17-2010 07:39 AM
    I've previously read a lot about the inconsistency of Facebook notifications with the iPhone app. Can't recall seeing any rhyme or reason to it. Some people had issues; some didn't. I've personally turned off all notifications for the app itself. So I'm not seeing any notifications, but that's intentional.
    04-17-2010 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD