I have used push fix to fix push and youtube

but now i get random facebook pushes saying things like "emily gould commented on your photo" then I go check it and I dont have a friend by that name and its completely random.

so basically im getting pushes from someone else's facebok account. I turn off all the push option in facebook settings and I still get them

please help
    01-15-2010 04:36 PM
    Push fix must not have worked. This is one risk of jailbreaking.
    01-15-2010 07:24 PM
    It's a facebook issue and the lackluster updated app they've had out since last week.
    01-15-2010 08:51 PM
    let's try this:

Are you Jailbroken?
    01-15-2010 09:20 PM
    let's try this:

Are you Jailbroken?
    They used push fix. I'd say so
    01-15-2010 10:17 PM
    ah the facebook app is pretty crappy as of now. they need some improvements and quick.
    01-15-2010 11:05 PM
    Ya, I'm definitely jailbroken and unlocked. I prob get one or two of those updates and hour that belong to someone else. maybe I'll try reinstalling facebook app
    01-16-2010 12:39 PM
    AT&T has acknowledged a serious account issue with facebook in their hardware. Numerous accounts have been compromised by other users without malicious intent with smartphones on AT&T's network. This has been confirmed by AT&T in Georgia and Washington state. They are working on a resolution, but it is not fixed yet. Basically, at any moment it is possible for you to randomly be in someone elses facebook account or receive their messages via your AT&T smartphone.
    01-16-2010 10:51 PM
    Not only do I have the same problem on FB, I also have it on IM+. On IM+ I get random messages that don't belong to me in other languages!
    01-19-2010 10:06 AM
    AT&T has acknowledged a serious account issue with facebook in their hardware. Numerous accounts have been compromised by other users without malicious intent with smartphones on AT&T's network. This has been confirmed by AT&T in Georgia and Washington state. They are working on a resolution, but it is not fixed yet. Basically, at any moment it is possible for you to randomly be in someone elses facebook account or receive their messages via your AT&T smartphone.
    which they just fixed
    01-19-2010 11:47 AM
    Not only do I have the same problem on FB, I also have it on IM+. On IM+ I get random messages that don't belong to me in other languages!
    this is because jailbreaking breaks push.

I bet push fix didn't work
    01-19-2010 11:48 AM
    Yea. Push fix did nothing.
    01-22-2010 11:19 AM
    Unlocked phones are going to have push issues. It was noted early on when Push first came out. I think it has to do with hacktivation.
    01-22-2010 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD