Facebook 3.0 in the US App Store NOW!!!!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If you (anyone in general...) don't see it just yet, simply delete the current Facebook and go back into the App Store and re-download it. It will be 3.0.

BLu

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Testing out now. Very nice! One thing I notice though?when looking at someone's status more than one person have 'liked' I am only told the first of these people. No biggie, just a note

frank738

May 8, 2009
Visit site
the birthday section is great, and so is the ability to go jiggly and add your favorite friends and shortcuts. You can also rearrange the existing menu items this way. Pretty nice.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Really nice update... I like it. When push comes, that will change the name of the game.

P.S. This is post number 666!

CatSkwared

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Spent an hour at the Apple Store today as I've had issues with my phone regarding slow response, etc. and the tech bascially tested the phone and told me that the Facebook app was the culprit.

Needless to say .. I'm definately glad to see this update and hoping it fixes some of my issues! Liking it so far!

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I really like the update so far. Hopefully push notifications will be in the next update. Other than that I love it.

djdan00

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Update is also in UK store!!
Although didnt come as an update via app store had to search and download it (but version number was correct)

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I like it but the old layout was easier to navigate.

I would say that is debateable. I think once you get used to the new layout your will think it is actually pretty easy. This new interface also adds a lot of functions which may make it seem more difficult to navigate. Obviously it was easier to navigate through fewer things than it is to go through all the new things added with the update.

Overall I'm pretty happy. New version is much more functional. Facebook is not nearly important enough to me for me to need push for it so this update is more than enough for me for now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW