Facebook 2.5

swoosh1014

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys,
Kinda a separate question but still facebook related, is there anyway to make the app save my log in information so that I don't have to type it in everytime? Thanks for your help!

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
It's always done this. One of the reasons I can't stand the Facebook app how it is. It needs a big update. And not being able to "like" things? My sister's BB Storm can do that.

Really? I swear it didn't used to do that and I asked a couple of other people as well. Maybe everyone is just thinking of how it works on the website.

skaramanga

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys,
Kinda a separate question but still facebook related, is there anyway to make the app save my log in information so that I don't have to type it in everytime? Thanks for your help!

For me it always saves my log in information, don't know what could be wrong with yours

swoosh1014

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
For me it always saves my log in information, don't know what could be wrong with yours

Do you log out whenever you are done using the application or just press the middle button to exit? I always logout bc I figure if I just press the middle button to exit that it will leave me signed in... Could this be the problem?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Do you log out whenever you are done using the application or just press the middle button to exit? I always logout bc I figure if I just press the middle button to exit that it will leave me signed in... Could this be the problem?

Yep, that would be the problem. I never logout.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
No, I don't think I am. I'm only online if the app is open. So if I close the app, others won't see me in their online friends in chat.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
With all the updating they do to the website I can't believe the iPhone version has gone this long without an update. It is still #1 free app for social networking and #9 overall free app. I don't know why more people don't complain. The app is not good anymore and I barely use it now. The last 2-3 updates have just added localization and nothing major.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner