• Tweeterena Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm torn between Twittelator Pro and Tweetie 2, although I've been using Tweetie 2 almost exclusively lately. For fast tweets, @howmuchforonerib was right on the money - QTweeter is the best there is.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I always flip flop between Tweetie 2 and Twitbit.

I was really excited for the new Twitbit update, but now it's laggy. maybe it isn't, but i've used Tweetie 2 for quite a while now and it's by far the quickest and smoothest. I wish it had some more themes available and the dev didn't take them out, but it's still an awesome app.

Twittelator Pro was my favorite before Twitbit and Tweetie 2 came along but I haven't seen any updates for Twittelator Pro in a long time. Kind of disappointing. That had the potential to be top dog.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Tweetie is good. Tweetie 2 has grown on me a lot, but it irks me that I cant change it to a dark theme.

Exactly how I feel. When I first downloaded Tweetie 2, I decided to delete it, then after SimplyTweet kept having connection errors, I tried Tweetie 2 again... and it's definitely been growing on me.

Aside from push, I want the feature SimplyTweet (can live without it though) where I can select multiple users from the timeline to msg at the same time. For instance if I want to say "Good morning" to 5-10 individuals, I'd use "reply-to-all" feature and select those on the timeline that I see are up.

Favorites (the first being the one I like most):

1. Tweetie 2
  2. SimplyTweet
  3. Twittelator Pro

Shangraham

May 28, 2009
Visit site
If you follow me on Twitter you know I'm a huge fan of SimplyTweet. It has virtually all the same functions as Tweetie 2 plus push. And the in app push works seamlessly. It also doesn't put a limit on how many tweets it loads at a time. It loads them all. So if I've been busy all day it will load all 500 or so tweets and I don't miss anything. If you miss long periods of time on Tweetie 2 there is a major timeline gap and no way to load those missing tweets. I bug I hope they work out in the next update. If Tweetie 2 ever adds push I think it will easily become the dominant Twitter app.

Here's my list:
1. SimplyTweet
2. Tweetie 2
3. Twittelator Pro

PhxBlue

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
SimplyTweet has a problem with connection errors, thats my biggest gripe with it. Twittelator has more features than any other Twitter app I have used so far, it just needs push. Tweetie 2 is good. What I think it needs is a counter to tell you how many unread or new tweets, @'s, or DM's you have as well as extra themes to choose from.

Smoothe1

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I really love simplytweet. It has a ton a features AND has push notifications. For me, this is just about the best mix I could hope for. Additionally, the developer is very receptive to user comments and suggestions. He actually answers most every tweet and email.

One thing to consider is that the developer is constantly working on updates to add functionality. He's not satisfied to leave a superior product alone.

Give it a try!

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I flip-flop between Tweetie2, SimplyTweet, and Twittelator. T2 is fast, and I like the UI for the most part. ST is close, but I get connection popups a lot more than the other apps, and I wish there was more than just 3 choices for the "swipe" menu. Twittelator has a lot of features, but it just doesn't flow as well for me as the other two. It is a nice client, though.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I voted Twittelator Pro. I just prefer it because there are so many options. It is complicated but if you take the time to learn it, you can't live without all its features.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods