• Tweeterena Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

d-rob70

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
I like Twitterrific. I like the fact that it has the ability to simply play a sound of some sort when you get a new tweet in ur timeline. I also like the fact that it's free and simple to use. and it has all the features i am looking for. I wish the contacts list could be put in alphabetical order, though.

mth785

Nov 29, 2008
Visit site
Do any of the twitter clients other than TwitBird Pro show what someone is replying to within their reply?

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Tweetie 2 is my new favorite.

Great UI, very slick .. not to mention the endless amount of new options a user has such as changing his profile pic and information from within the app.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Tweetie 2 is my new favorite.

Great UI, very slick .. not to mention the endless amount of new options a user has such as changing his profile pic and information from within the app.

I definitely agree. Its like this app was developed by Apple its so good : ) I think its missing push and thats it.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Still a newb on the iPhone, but I've tried Echophon, Twitterific, Twittelator Pro, and now Tweetie 2. I'm liking T2 a lot. Twittelator is second (just because of its feature set), but T2 has a great interface.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I definitely agree. Its like this app was developed by Apple its so good : ) I think its missing push and thats it.

It actually does have a different way of push.

It pushes as text message, and only to people you select to get notifications from.

I really like being able to choose who to get push notifications from.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Right-e-o, I've installed Echofon, and I'm using it. But, I have to say, I miss the new swipe feature from SimplyTweet & Tweetie 2...

I'm just saying ;)

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Right now it's all about Tweetie 2 for me. There's certain things that irk me but I love the layout and the enhancements. I also like Twitbit and Twittelator Pro

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro