Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Tweeterena Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Apr 20, 2009
twitter.com
I tried pockettweets (i didn't know any better :p ) then tweetie and now twitterfon. Twitterfon seems to do it all and is easy to use and shows me my new tweets first. Is there an app you think works better? I love that twitterfon uploads directly to twitpic within the same application since I post pictures fairly often.

Has anyone seen a down of twitterfon side yet?

Just looking to get the max out of my twitter/iphone experience :D
Thanks!

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I've tried them all, even all the paid versions, and Tweetie is the one I stuck with. Twitterfon is the best free option, though.

sommerface

Jan 10, 2009
www.thevoiceof3.com
I've used Tweetie, Twittelator Pro and TwitterFon. I like TwitterFon the best for me. Of course, Tweetie maybe have improved, and I'm just not aware of that.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I really like it so far. Lots of options and features. It is more expensive than the others, though.

Would love to see a side by side comparison of this and Tweetie...maybe a "Round Robin" of sorts for the Twitter...I'm looking at you Forum App Reviewers... :D

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
That does look nice, but I don't need to purchase a third Twitter app. Already bought Tweetstack, which also looked nice. Unfortunately, I'm about to go add it to the list of apps that won't run on the 3.0 beta.