4 10.53%
  • TweetDeck

2 5.26%
  • Tweeterena Pro

0 0%
  • Other

3 7.89%
    Only used twitterfon my first go around with the iPhone

this time I tried tweetie and like it A LOT better.. but Twitterlator Pro does look tempting..
    05-05-2009 10:19 PM
    Only used twitterfon my first go around with the iPhone

this time I tried tweetie and like it A LOT better.. but Twitterlator Pro does look tempting..
    Tweetie... but those were my thought on TL Pro as well... looks sexii!
    05-05-2009 10:28 PM
    My problem is that I can't think of any cons...
    Same here. After the 2.2 upgrade, there isn't anything I can think of that I would want added.
    05-05-2009 11:01 PM
    Second on Twitterific
    05-05-2009 11:15 PM
    Tweetie for phone and TweetDeck on computers.
    05-06-2009 03:53 PM
    Tweetie, no question about it....it rocks big time.
    05-06-2009 04:37 PM
    Changing up what I said before...

Twittelator Pro is this shiznitt. Love this app.
    Twitterena is good as well.
    07-01-2009 05:52 PM
    twitterrific for me please!!!!!!!
    07-01-2009 08:59 PM
    I thought TweetDeck for the iPhone was going to be the Mecca but I still like Twitterfon better. I've used Twitterific too. It's not bad.
    07-01-2009 09:13 PM
    Which app let's u set up custom Tweet feeds to filter out people who tweet too much? Do any of the iPhone apps do this? Tweetdeck on my PC does....
    07-01-2009 10:01 PM
    which twitter app is closet to ubertwitter? i love being able to toggle my location on off.. add my location to pics are there any twitter apps like this?
    07-01-2009 10:30 PM
    IMO TweetDeck would be the best if it had landscape mode for typing tweets..

Since it does not, I've gotta go with Tweetie.
    07-01-2009 11:57 PM
    I've been using twitterlator pro mostly lately. But Tweetie is on backup.
    07-02-2009 12:03 AM
    Twittelator Pro or Tweetie. I prefer Twittelator Pro though because it has badges on the bottom.
    07-02-2009 01:17 AM
    If you want free, try Tweetdeck or TwitterFon. However, Twitterfon has ads now and it's annoying. It's worth it to pay for Twittelator Pro or Tweetie.
    07-02-2009 01:18 AM
    Tweetie works great for me.
    07-02-2009 02:47 AM
    Well, I've tried all the free ones. Didn't like any of them. Most of the ad space is too big.

But Nambu and Natsulion are great freebies.

I've bought:

Twittelator Pro
    Tweetie
    LaTwit
    Simply Tweet
    Twiltr
    TwitterBox
    Twittervision
    Twitterific Premium
    Birdfeed

After all these paid and free apps, the one that is the nicest looking, easiest to use, and fastest is Twitterific Premium. You can set this one up to have multiple clicks on a person's avatar to do different things. If you click inside the tweet, the links are highlighted for you. Replies to you, direct messages to you, and your posted tweets are all different colors so they are easy to spot.

Getting to the preferences is easy, and setting them is easy. It's not overly complicated like Twittelator Pro, which is buggy for me. The only things Twitterific Premium are lacking is a landscape keyboard and the ability to see your followers and who you are following. These are coming in a later update.

I would suggest trying out Twitterific free version for a while and see what I mean. I started out with that one, but the ad space was too big for my liking.

Now on the laptops I have, Tweetdeck is the easiest to use, even on my Macbook.

Blu, from These guys is simply the best one for the desktop that I've used. Period. However, for some reason, the last update won't render correctly on my screen.

Just my input.
    07-02-2009 07:03 AM
    Started out with Twitterific but it fell victim to the "Apocalypse". I Swithed to Twitterlater Pro and have been using it ever since. Very Nice. I have Tweet Deck on my iPhone is it is good also, but I prefer TP.

I just downloaded Twitterena and when the come out with their version 3.0 I may swithch. They are to have FB integration in the new version.
    07-02-2009 08:35 AM
    i thnk tweetie is the best
    07-03-2009 02:41 AM
    My favorite is Twitterena. I like the way it updates. It also has integration with twitpic and twitlonger. An update it due soon that is going to include Facebook integration as well. All this and the app is only 99 cents compared to Tweetie which is $2.99.
    07-03-2009 07:42 PM
    My Top 3 Twitter iPhone Apps

Tweet Deck
    Lounge
    Tweetie
    07-03-2009 10:08 PM
    I really dig the newly released Birdfeed. It's simple, quick and intuitive like we all love it from Tweetie, but it has some other features such as local caching, (much) better search and some cool featured sms-style direct messaging.

There has always been many things I would like to add or change in the different twitter apps, but in birdfeed, the only features I miss, is the ability to change between portrait- and landscape mode as in the native SMS app(and many others), the ability to create shortcuts to e.x. searches and lay the shortcut in the navigator (where you also go to either timeline, direct messages or mentions ...) and at last, I would love to see the option to receive push-notification on different events (such as direct message, mentions etc. ... of course very configurable!).
    07-04-2009 12:20 AM
    How an app that will post to more than one site? I post to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. On a jailbroken phone, I'm using qTweeter. It will post the same text to Twitter and Facebook simultaneously.
    07-04-2009 08:33 AM
    I toggle between Tweetie, Twitterena, and Twitterific.

Right now in order:

Twitterific
    Twitterena
    Tweetie

The only peeves I have with Tweetie is that you can't just toggle between landscape and portrait, you have either or, not both without going into settings.

Twitterena, it's not my favorite interface but it has a LOT of features.

Twitterific seems to be what I've been going with lately. It's got multiple @replies and everything else that I seem to want in a client and it's free (I can deal with an ad at the top).

I have yet to break down and buy Twitelator Pro.
    07-05-2009 02:58 PM
    The only peeves I have with Tweetie is that you can't just toggle between landscape and portrait, you have either or, not both without going into settings.
    Thats what I love about Tweetie.. I wish all my other Twitter apps would simply go right into landscape mode when I wanted to tweet.
    07-05-2009 03:26 PM
184 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD