I have seen this on a few ATV4s and I have read other in the internet stating the same. After use the Menuing system stalls and takes ages to move to the next item.

I would have thought this was a bit of a Show stopper for a product like this, given that so many people are seeing it.

Rebooting the ATV fixes it for a while.

Any one got a fix or work around for this bug?
    12-31-2016 01:09 AM
    I use my 4th generation TV almost daily and Ive yet to experience what you've described. Have you tried resetting the device?
    12-31-2016 10:39 AM
    I use my 4th generation TV almost daily and Ive yet to experience what you've described. Have you tried resetting the device?
    I don't have ATV yet, but we're seriously thinking of getting it. So I'm gonna have a crapload of questions for y'all on stuff just like this.

How often do you reset your ATV? I've got multiple Macs' iPhones, iPads and iPods in the house, and every one of them needs a reset every couple of weeks or so. So I'm wondering if this is something I'll have to be mindful of if'n I take the plunge.
    12-31-2016 06:11 PM
    I use mainly Netflix and YouTube. I just re start it and it's back to being fast. Maybe it's these apps.

There is quite a bit of chatter about it. My guess is Apple have a bug to track down.

The list of bugs and hassles with the ATV is getting long these days.
    12-31-2016 07:49 PM