Folks,

i just saw tonight’s episode of Doctor Who. I thought this season had started out slowly, but DAMN, did it come in to its own tonight! I don’t and won’t spoil. It was a fantastic episode and it literally had me crying at the end.

Its not too late for US folks to see it! Should be on in less than 2 hours for most. It’s called Rosa. Damn it’s good!
    10-21-2018 06:19 PM
    Folks,

i just saw tonight’s episode of Doctor Who. I thought this season had started out slowly, but DAMN, did it come in to its own tonight! I don’t and won’t spoil. It was a fantastic episode and it literally had me crying at the end.

Its not too late for US folks to see it! Should be on in less than 2 hours for most. It’s called Rosa. Damn it’s good!
    I’ll watch it next weekend. I’m on vacation and don’t have access to any of my tv shows
    I’m already behind 44 episodes just in 10 days
    10-21-2018 06:48 PM
    I wouldn’t call it the best ever, but it is quite a fantastic episode.
    10-22-2018 08:48 PM
    I wouldn’t call it the best ever, but it is quite a fantastic episode.
    Ok, yea, there's plenty of competition for THAT title, BUT this past week's episode totally turned around the season for me. I was at first very disappointed with the new season and the new doctor, BUT that episode hit me on an emotional level. Definitely going to give this season another chance. WELL I would have either way, but DAMN, what a good episode!
    10-23-2018 11:02 AM
    Ok, yea, there's plenty of competition for THAT title, BUT this past week's episode totally turned around the season for me. I was at first very disappointed with the new season and the new doctor, BUT that episode hit me on an emotional level. Definitely going to give this season another chance. WELL I would have either way, but DAMN, what a good episode!
    New show runner, new doctor, new companions, it usually takes a few episodes to start to settle in. I’m enjoying it so far. They didn’t play the same tropes up too much like before. This more of a classic Doctor regeneration. Getting used to a new body and ignoring it completely while getting back to being the Doctor.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-23-2018 12:55 PM