Found 2 new obsessions, Humans & Travelers!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

I'm always looking for a new show to binge, last year I found Stranger Things. Now this year I have discovered Humans and Travelers!

Humans is the story of an alternate Earth were robots have been adapted in to everyday life. You purchase a Synth, to help with household chores and such. These Synths are more like Androids, as they look just like us, and can handle many advanced tasks. Some of them have become sentient! (that's all I'm gonna say!)

Travelers is also set in present day and is the story about "travelers" who return from the future and take over the lives of people who are about to die. Their conscience get projected in to the person about to die, and then they take action to prevent the death and take over the person's life, BUT they have missions from the future. There's a bit more too it, BUT I'd rather you learn that as you watch!

Honorable mention to a new NBC show called Reverie. It's about a sort of VR tech. I REALLY want to like the show, BUT I have my doubts that it has widespread appeal, and question if it will last more than a season. Of course Salvation is back so you NEVER know! lol

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Folks,

I'm always looking for a new show to binge, last year I found Stranger Things. Now this year I have discovered Humans and Travelers!

Humans is the story of an alternate Earth were robots have been adapted in to everyday life. You purchase a Synth, to help with household chores and such. These Synths are more like Androids, as they look just like us, and can handle many advanced tasks. Some of them have become sentient! (that's all I'm gonna say!)

Travelers is also set in present day and is the story about "travelers" who return from the future and take over the lives of people who are about to die. Their conscience get projected in to the person about to die, and then they take action to prevent the death and take over the person's life, BUT they have missions from the future. There's a bit more too it, BUT I'd rather you learn that as you watch!

Honorable mention to a new NBC show called Reverie. It's about a sort of VR tech. I REALLY want to like the show, BUT I have my doubts that it has widespread appeal, and question if it will last more than a season. Of course Salvation is back so you NEVER know! lol

I caved and finally started binging Firefly. Up until today my life was incomplete

I haven’t seen Humans, but any show (Travelers) with Eric McCormack is a must see

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I caved and finally started binging Firefly. Up until today my life was incomplete

I haven’t seen Humans, but any show (Travelers) with Eric McCormack is a must see

He plays a fantastic part! Between him, and the actress who plays Marcy, its a VERY well acted show!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Humans Season 3 Finale! OMFG! That's all I'm gonna say! Now for those of us watching on AMC, it's still a few weeks off, BUT in the UK it was last night, or really, yesterday afternoon for us, so I've seen it! OMFG! There better be a season 4!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Humans Season 3 Finale! OMFG! That's all I'm gonna say! Now for those of us watching on AMC, it's still a few weeks off, BUT in the UK it was last night, or really, yesterday afternoon for us, so I've seen it! OMFG! There better be a season 4!

Be quiet very hard

I’m already following a gajillion shows, don’t add to it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2