What are some of the new or older TV series you folks are watching?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: New or older TV series you folks are watching

Finally got around to watching this.
daedde080b6fc55234cae94760f2646f.jpg

duckduckgoose

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site

Finally got around to watching this.
daedde080b6fc55234cae94760f2646f.jpg

I thought the premise for the show was really lame. Small town lawman who has a murder in his jurisdiction constantly. The per capita murder rate would put Chicago to shame in his town. I grew up in a small town and could only watch two or three episodes before it finally wore me out.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I thought the premise for the show was really lame. Small town lawman who has a murder in his jurisdiction constantly. The per capita murder rate would put Chicago to shame in his town. I grew up in a small town and could only watch two or three episodes before it finally wore me out.

I thought about that. LOL Otherwise a decent show.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site

As for GoT I enjoyed every season and the final episode was pretty much as I expected .

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

As for GoT I enjoyed every season and the final episode was pretty much as I expected .

This entire last season felt rushed and completely different than the previous seasons.
I am not amused.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site

This entire last season felt rushed and completely different than the previous seasons.
I am not amused.

I understand people's frustrations with season 8 and HBO had 2 yrs. to produce it however they are finished with it now .

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

I have a love and hate relationship with the 100. I hate to love it and love to hate it.
This new season looks promising though.

I wouldn’t call it promising. I don’t hate it enough to quit watching yet though.

Well I'm enjoying it so far! So much so that after watching episode 3, I downloaded episode 4 via cellular! lol

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

OMFG, The 100 is blowing my mind this season! Let me just say they are BACK! Episode 4 was AMAZING!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

OMFG, The 100 is blowing my mind this season! Let me just say they are BACK! Episode 4 was AMAZING!

Okay, I am all caught up now.
It’s nice, but not mind blowing yet. Their using the same recipe over and over in all seasons, with different ingredients. But I’m not gonna stop watching anytime soon.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW