Star Wars - The Last Jedi

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
With the releases date for TLJ soon approaching, and (the Force of) Disney & Lucasfilm’s marketing for it going into hyperdrive - post here if you plan on going to see the film, or not. Or, if you’ve bought tickets already, or not. Also, once you’ve seen the film, come back here to post your thoughts/opinions/reviews of it - try to be spoiler free in doing so, or at least give a warning before doing so. Basically, think of this as a TLJ catch all for discussing the movie.
I’ll start by saying that not only do I plan on going to see The Last Jedi, I’ve already bought tickets for a special double feature of The Force Awakens & The Last Jedi on the 14th (of December).

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Was just going to start a "The Last Jedi" thread and I found this, so I'll post here. I have my tickets for Saturday night 3D iMax, for 5 dollars (Thanks T-Mobile). I'm probably NOT going to COS play and dress up, BUT this blog by iMore's @Lori Gil, has sure made me think about it!

Does anyone else have any special plans for opening weekend? Anyone going tonight? My brother is going to The Prince Theater here in Philly, an independent, that is showing it, AND has decked out their lobby as the Cantina from the original. Just a regular showing not 3D, BUT he IS going tonight! lol

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Was just going to start a "The Last Jedi" thread and I found this, so I'll post here. I have my tickets for Saturday night 3D iMax, for 5 dollars

Does anyone else have any special plans for opening weekend? Anyone going tonight? My brother is going to The Prince Theater here in Philly, an independent, that is showing it, AND has decked out their lobby as the Cantina from the original. Just a regular showing not 3D, BUT he IS going tonight! lol
Great price on your tickets
I plan on going today to a double feature of TFA followed by TLJ (if everything works out from my ticket preorder). The Force Awakens starts @ 3pm according to the info I received. I won’t cosplay, but I have some Star Wars gear on - Vader/Tie-Fighter long sleeve shirt on, and an R2-D2 phone case for my ‘X’ from Casetify on it.

dflyer

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
I purchased tickets for Dec 15th afternoon show. Was planning on pulling my boy out of school for an afternoon treat/surprise (not missing much) but a work function I couldn’t get out of came up. Ugh- work and life getting in the way of Star Wars.
So I returned the tickets ( your welcome! To whoever repurchased the returned prime seating tickets on the sold out time slot lol).
So I repurchased for later that day.
Me and the boy have been power watching all the other episodes the last few days. Should be good.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
47372f7fd45d10f3a158aabb8d484f0d.jpg
7f859b325aae02b279bbe31570b7f2dc.jpg
0a44a71ed3ea2f98f78d99d4ae1cd9ca.jpg

Woohoo!!
In my seat right now @ the theater just waiting for the start of the double feature... Soon, hopefully

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Well, The Force Awakens credits are now just rolling.... Seeing it on a big screen again was pretty sweet - it definitely benefits from being on one.
Now just have to wait a little while longer for The Last Jedi ✌️

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So.... The Last Jedi just finished.... wow, just wow....
I wasn’t expecting as many humorous moments as there are in it, this is definitely the vision/mark of a singular director’s voice in Rian Johnson. Kudos to him for his take on a Star Wars film.
There definitely are some unexpected twists/turns that he brought to TLJ.
My one minor spoiler is that not all Porgs go unscathed....
To any and all that plan on going to see the movie, may you have as good of a time as I did, and...
May the Force Be With You ✌️

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro