Sports vs Reality TV

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Seriously??...LOL. Sports of course. Remember ABC Wild World of Sports, SportsCenter (now ESPN), not to mention the various spin offs. They've been at it for a VERY LONG time.

bluej3

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
Seriously??...LOL. Sports of course. Remember ABC Wild World of Sports, SportsCenter (now ESPN), not to mention the various spin offs. They've been at it for a VERY LONG time.

Yep! Totally agree! But just wanted to know what people think.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I watch more reality TV most of the year. College football is about all the sports I watch. Some NASCAR and pro football, but not a lot.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Might be gender based here. For me it's sports. BUT I do like SOME reality TV for example Cops. I also like cooking competitions such as Chopped, Top Chef, Hells Kitchen, etc BUT it's no comparison to sports!!!!!!

HOWEVER I think the women of iMore MIGHT disagree with us. lol

bluej3

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
Might be gender based here. For me it's sports. BUT I do like SOME reality TV for example Cops. I also like cooking competitions such as Chopped, Top Chef, Hells Kitchen, etc BUT it's no comparison to sports!!!!!!

HOWEVER I think the women of iMore MIGHT disagree with us. lol

Lol ... I don't think it is gender based, there are women who like sports over other shows and some who equally like both

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Lol ... I don't think it is gender based, there are women who like sports over other shows and some who equally like both

Of course, and there are some men who probably prefer reality tv over sports, BUT overall I think probably the guys like sports and the ladies like reality. BUT who knows! Right! lol

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I too like the cooking shows, and I love most of the Alaska-based shows. I also love a reality show called Wicked Tuna... and am stoked that the new season should show up on Hulu very soon. I also like some sports... NASCAR, college football, and winter sports. I am really looking forward to the Winter Olympics that start next week!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm not a big football or basketball person, unless it's local high school stuff. Love high school sports because that's where it all begins.

I do like NASCAR, but I really like animal shows. Loved Wild Kingdom back in the day (showing my age here). Crocodile Hunter was ok, but I thought Steve Irwin was a bit obnoxious at times (RIP brother).

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm not a big football or basketball person, unless it's local high school stuff. Love high school sports because that's where it all begins.

I do like NASCAR, but I really like animal shows. Loved Wild Kingdom back in the day (showing my age here). Crocodile Hunter was ok, but I thought Steve Irwin was a bit obnoxious at times (RIP brother).

I was just talking about Steve Irwin with a coworker! I was saying how I love watching live storm chasing, and that people who chase tornadoes must be adrenaline junkies. My coworker said the same about Steve!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I was just talking about Steve Irwin with a coworker! I was saying how I love watching live storm chasing, and that people who chase tornadoes must be adrenaline junkies. My coworker said the same about Steve!

Sorry......couldn't resist.

IMG_0025.GIF

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73