Reality Shows..... Yay or Nay... and if Yay, name your favorite(s)!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I really like reality shows, and out of all the reality shows, I have to confess that my guilty pleasure is "Big Brother". It has no merits, and is filled with drama, and sometimes despicable people, but I can't turn away! Sad but true...

So, what about you? Do you enjoy reality TV? If you do, what shows do you enjoy?

Here's my list:

Wicked Tuna
Wicked Tuna Outer Banks
Yukon Men
Life Below Zero
Big Brother
Amazing Race
Master Chef
Master Chef Junior
Top Chef
Top Chef Masters
Project Runway
Project Runway All Stars

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I can not get into most reality shows. I only care for the strength and fitness ones.

American Grit
Strong
American Ninja Warrior

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
My absolute favourite reality show is 'Survivor' 😁 been watching since season 6. Most reality shows I find fairly boring but this one is awesome!

Anyone else?

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I can not get into most reality shows. I only care for the strength and fitness ones.

American Ninja Warrior

That one came up on one of my local channels just as a promotional series for a couple weeks. I was so fascinated at how strong some of those people are and the obstacles that they built were really out the box thinking.

I used to watch 'WipeOut US' a couple years ago but sadly it seems like that has been ended now. I got so many laughs out of that show!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My absolute favourite reality show is 'Survivor' ?????? been watching since season 6. Most reality shows I find fairly boring but this one is awesome!

Anyone else?

The first season of Survivor was the best because it hadn't really been done before.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll watch one or two on rare occasions, but nay. I'm not really a fan of reality tv.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Naked and Afraid is pretty good. I'll watch some of the cooking competition shows. Other than that, nay. I watched a handful of episodes of one season of Bad Girls Club, but only because of some people who were on those episodes. God awful show.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Guilty of this guilty pleasure! I like competition shows, the cooking stuff like Master Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef, Chopped, etc, and talent shows too like The Voice, America's Got Talent, etc. And other competition shows American Ninja Warriors, Home Free, etc

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73