On The Flash, Savitar Reveal!?! *Spoilers*

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

While I marked this thread *spoiler* I'm actually going to try NOT to spoil. BUT did anyone see the latest episode of The Flash and say OMFG when Savitar's identity was revealed? I was on the edge of my seat! I can't wait till next week and the coming weeks to see how this resolves! And to see what has lead up to this! All I kept saying was OMFG, OMFG! lol

What did you all think?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I think they better explain this REALLY WELL lol. Three seasons in a row of a mysterious speedster that ends up being someone we know is getting a little tiresome. I'd like an really great explanation of where he is from and what his motivations are and why. I'm also not sold on seeing him in that light. I'm not sure how captivating he is as a villain. That said...I'm excited for the next few episodes and to see where it goes. I have a hope for next season that probably won't happen but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Let's see what they do.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Folks,

While I marked this thread *spoiler* I'm actually going to try NOT to spoil. BUT did anyone see the latest episode of The Flash and say OMFG when Savitar's identity was revealed? I was on the edge of my seat! I can't wait till next week and the coming weeks to see how this resolves! And to see what has lead up to this! All I kept saying was OMFG, OMFG! lol

What did you all think?

You're way behind
Savitar's identity was revealed last week and tomorrow is the next episode.

I'm curious as well and after seeing last weeks episode it made for great talk with some of my colleagues.
Most important question was "What did happen to 'Savitar' that led to this point?"

I'm really excited for tomorrow.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a hope for next season that probably won't happen but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Let's see what they do.

Are you saying you don't think The CW will renew The Flash for a new season? Because I think they will. The Flash and Arrow are one of the most successful shows on The CW.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Are you saying you don't think The CW will renew The Flash for a new season? Because I think they will. The Flash and Arrow are one of the most successful shows on The CW.

Oh absolutely not. They definitely will keep The Flash. I'm talking about in terms of the story line. My hope is Killer Frost will stick around beyond the end of this season. I've enjoyed watching Caitlyn as the villain. I hope they push that story further and move away from Barry needing to be faster every season. Push him in another direction. At least give us half of the next season with Killer Frost before they "save" her.

Although I'm sure that won't happen as evidenced by the blood sample.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh absolutely not. They definitely will keep The Flash. I'm talking about in terms of the story line. My hope is Killer Frost will stick around beyond the end of this season. I've enjoyed watching Caitlyn as the villain. I hope they push that story further and move away from Barry needing to be faster every season. Push him in another direction. At least give us half of the next season with Killer Frost before they "save" her.

Although I'm sure that won't happen as evidenced by the blood sample.

Well, Killer Frost may very well be an interesting villain next season but I think we have see enough of her already. Last season on Earth 2 and now this last few episodes, that's enough for me.
For me, I think Barry has to grow a pair and be more assertive than that ever being defensive guy. He definitely must learn to be more offensive.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Well, Killer Frost may very well be an interesting villain next season but I think we have see enough of her already. Last season on Earth 2 and now this last few episodes, that's enough for me.
For me, I think Barry has to grow a pair and be more assertive than that ever being defensive guy. He definitely must learn to be more offensive.

Yea we've seen her a bit but I don't feel as though she's been as heavily utilized as they built her up to be. She was avoiding her powers forever. It would be cool to see them let her loose, in my opinion.

As long as next seasons villain isn't another speedster I'll be fine though lol.

And I'm tired of everyone keeping secrets and keeping their friends/family in the dark. By season 3 we should know better by now so hopefully they've all smartened up lol.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Who watched the season finale late night and then thought OR exclaimed WTF!!!!!!! lol I'm not going to stop watching but lets just say I was totally NOT satisfied!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Who watched the season finale late night and then thought OR exclaimed WTF!!!!!!! lol I'm not going to stop watching but lets just say I was totally NOT satisfied!

BOOOOOO!!!

Until the very end. Then I was like "Awwww...." Lol. I enjoyed the ending. I hated how they got out of the whole Iris thing. Wasn't a big fan. Loved the speedster sequence with the three speedsters plus Savitar and the whole tree thing. That was sweet. Kind of liked what they did with Caitlyn. I was hoping for that kind of resolution.

Again...HATED how they handled the Iris situation in the beginning of the episode. Cheap way out of it.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Agree there WERE some redeeming qualities about the episode! I like the Caitlin/Killer Frost resolution too!

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
It could've been better... The ending leaves many questions about the series; if they would be back with another season having Kid Flash as the star until...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
It could've been better... The ending leaves many questions about the series; if they would be back with another season having Kid Flash as the star until...

Oh I don't see the ending stretching beyond three episodes before it's cleared up. Honestly...it will probably be ironed out at the end of the first episode lol.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Like Quis said, it will either be solved in the first few minutes or at the end of the first episode.

The Caitlin resolution is nice, but I don't see how they will stretch her story out through the whole season. Meh, we'll see.

I was never a fan of this Wells. And there were a lot of people thinking the same like me. I understand why happened what happened, but like you guys, me, too, am not satisfied with the Iris situation.

I can't wait for the next season, though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234