Have you seen any good movies lately?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

Ok so I was setting up a Fire stick last night for a friend, and happened to be browsing the the movie selection. Now this is going to sound BAD, but bare with me. He's black, so I checked out the section marked Urban (he's probably just as likely to check any section, BUT whatever) to make sure movies were working right. And I found a movie called Hendrix which is a drama movie about the life of Jimi Hendrix. It was fiction, NOT a documentary, BUT it was actually pretty good! If you've ever seen that Door's movie it was along the lines of that!

I'm not sure WHERE this thing came from BUT it was pretty good, and I ended up watching the whole thing!

Anyone else see any good movies lately they care to recommend?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well I recently watched Rogue One for the second time since I drifted in and out of sleep at the theater. That's a good movie, and for Mother's Day my mother wants to go see Guardians of the Galaxy 2, so I'll be seeing that soon and I'm looking forward to it.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm currently watching Warcraft again. Story line (to me) is a little cheesy but the whole orc vs fel vs humans isn't too shabby. Plus if you are or were a Warcrack addict it makes perfect sense. :)

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Ghost in a shell was a good movie. I get a discount on tix because I'm an att subscriber.

I'm an att subscriber too, I know they send me the emails about this, but I've yet to take advantage or even look into it. Mind telling me how it works?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm currently watching Warcraft again. Story line (to me) is a little cheesy but the whole orc vs fel vs humans isn't too shabby. Plus if you are or were a Warcrack addict it makes perfect sense. :)

I saw Warcraft, free from T-Mobile was glad it was free, BUT I did enjoy seeing it and did not feel I had wasted my time.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Well I watched La La Land last night movie if you like a lot of that kind of singing and dancing however not on my best movies list .
images.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I like my movies like my music, a combination of everything....
966b631bb70d7139e0601c68d8c0872f.jpg

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I just saw Split. It was pretty good. Then the ending had me extremely excited. Definitely looking forward to where it goes from there.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW